Official Young Thug, YSL RICO Trial — GA v. Jeffery Williams, et al Thread

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: they jumping straight to lyrics? Yeah they got nothing on thug, he be home soon.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
If we piece by piece this trial, hyper focusing on every statement, at least follow the day in court, and not the SECOND---we will all lose our minds lol

just like Tory and Meg, people were entirely convinced he was going to be acquitted.

that's exactly the way the prosecutor should have framed that. Because that's exactly how the investigations went. And that's exactly how you explain that to a jury.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
What the fukk is she doing or saying
It’s a double negative but she is saying they will not hear any evidence that they are not in a gang. So that means they will only hear evidence that they are in a gang. It’s bad English, but effectively meets what she was probably trying to say.

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
It’s a double negative but she is saying they will not hear any evidence that they are not in a gang. So that means they will only hear evidence that they are in a gang. It’s bad English, but effectively meets what she was probably trying to say.
lol I know, thanks, I was “asking” more out of she can’t be serious/why do they think this is a good idea

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Put it like this, the AR AB case

the Feds followed the drug seizures, and shootings, and it led them to a group of individuals who were often rapping about the criminal acts they engaged in, down to social media posts in Cali about meeting the plug, at the same time they were really coordinating the shipment of cocaine from Los Angeles to Philly. They found lyrics detailing shootings and acts of violence that actually happened.

The Thugga thing is very very similar. You have a series of gang killings, investigators leached onto the suspects, who included high profile rapper Thugga, who then began to rap and post about previous, present and future acts of violence.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
They found a Glock with a switch in his house? :ohhh:

How did I miss that?
That's been known. What's even weirder is that he knew the day he was going to be arrested ahead of time and didn't bother to move any drugs or guns out of the house :yeshrug: either way with the Glock I think there going to play the whole "not mine" thing

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
If he does, that's a gross failure by the DA's office.

But then again, LA blew an open and shut murder case of the Juice by incompetence so who knows.
not clear on the allowed/suppressed evidence but he's on tape calling hits and financial records of him ordering/paying for rental cars.

if lyrics are allowed he definitely claims all of it. If they fumble this then wow. Thug def did that shyt. I like his music a lot but wish he left all that alone, truly.

unrelated but why did he name the label Young Stoner Life instead of Young Slime Life? The label request? some 'clever' way to separate the two?

I mean he yells Slaat on every track and openly declares his Blood affiliation.

Last edited:

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps
That's been known. What's even weirder is that he knew the day he was going to be arrested ahead of time and didn't bother to move any drugs or guns out of the house :yeshrug: either way with the Glock I think there going to play the whole "not mine" thing

That’s wild and he knew they was coming? lol