Official Young Thug, YSL RICO Trial — GA v. Jeffery Williams, et al Thread

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Can’t say Thug is innocent but this isn’t a fair trial. Luckily for him this is televised imagine all the innocent people that get railroaded over secret meetings with judges like this one

yeah I`m like the Fukkery is going to help public perception (not saying that matters) so if Jeff gets off he better change his life for real

leoc

All Star
Daps
let me get this right, the judge and prosecution spoke to a witness privately in chambers, without telling the defence about the ex parte hearing beforehand.

they didn't tell the defence about it after it happened. thug's lawyer brings it up once he finds out about it, and the judge is more concerned with who told him, and not that they had a private hearing.

and now the judge is saying he won't release the transcript or the audio from that hearing? because the defence found about the hearing? :dahell:

its so obvious this isn't how things should be handled, but that judge's ego is too big to admit he fukked up.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
let me get this right, the judge and prosecution spoke to a witness privately in chambers, without telling the defence about the ex parte hearing beforehand.

they didn't tell the defence about it after it happened. thug's lawyer brings it up once he finds out about it, and the judge is more concerned with who told him, and not that they had a private hearing.

and now the judge is saying he won't release the transcript or the audio from that hearing? because the defence found about the hearing? :dahell:

its so obvious this isn't how things should be handled, but that judge's ego is too big to admit he fukked up.
One key piece you missing in all that is apparently the judge/prosecution was trying the bully the witness into testifying after he said he wasnt gonna testify. This is why Thug's team want the transcripts/possible recordings.

Also somewhere in there that witness admits to killed Nut as well. I guess they trying to say Thug did that? idk.

greenvale

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Delaware
One key piece you missing in all that is apparently the judge/prosecution was trying the bully the witness into testifying after he said he wasnt gonna testify. This is why Thug's team want the transcripts/possible recordings.

Also somewhere in there that witness admits to killed Nut as well. I guess they trying to say Thug did that? idk.
They're saying Thug ordered the hit, but the indictment says the dude SB/Shannon Stillwell was the trigger man. And woody is one of the dudes who's supposed to say SB did it