Official Young Thug, YSL RICO Trial — GA v. Jeffery Williams, et al Thread

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
is there a way to get a judge tossed? lol
Wish I knew the law. Everything he’s doing seems illegal to my untrained eye. They’ve been caught coercing the witness without thugs lawyer present, but he’s more concerned with how he found out and isn’t denying it :skip: so he’s charging him

Arizax2

All Star
Daps
This turned left left out of no where :francis: . Thug got people in the chambers in the payroll or something cause if I'm the judge I would be pissed off also but I'm not sure if having a sworn witness in the back room without both the state and defendant lawyer there is illegal. I don't know but this shyt is juicy.

The judge just took a 5min recess. Steel wife is doing damn good checking the judge on the case laws against her husband where he needed to go to the back room and think about what he gona do. :pachaha: Can't wait for Law and Order to remake this case. :mjlol:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
This mf doesn’t know the law :mjlol: Ego gonna get his ass off this case
nikka had to call a five minute break to come up with some bullshyt. I know he in the chambers like trey
trey-tre.gif

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
This turned left left out of no where :francis: . Thug got people in the chambers in the payroll or something cause if I'm the judge I would be pissed off also but I'm not sure if having a sworn witness in the back room without both the state and defendant lawyer there is illegal. I don't know but this shyt is juicy.

The judge just took a 5min recess. Steel wife is doing damn good checking the judge on the case laws against her husband where he needed to go to the back room and think about what he gona do. :pachaha: Can't wait for Law and Order to remake this case. :mjlol:
The illegal part would be the judge lowkey threatening the witness(Woody). From what steele said earlier.
Woody told the judge he wouldnt testify, he would sit his 2 years or w/e thinking they could only keep him locked up until thug trial was over.
The Judge/Prosecutor tried to intimidate him saying we can keep you locked up for refusing to testify until we get done with all 26 defendants trials, not just Thugs. That's the coercing part Thug's lawyer was trying to argue.

Either way shyt is a horrible look for the judge.

Arizax2

All Star
Daps
The illegal part would be the judge lowkey threatening the witness(Woody). From what steele said earlier.
Woody told the judge he wouldnt testify, he would sit his 2 years or w/e thinking they could only keep him locked up until thug trial was over.
The Judge/Prosecutor tried to intimidate him saying we can keep you locked up for refusing to testify until we get done with all 26 defendants trials, not just Thugs. That's the coercing part Thug's lawyer was trying to argue.

Either way shyt is a horrible look for the judge.
Didn't know about that. I sat through Woody testimony and boy oh boy was that hard to watch. Low key felt bad for brah. He has no choice but to be a criminal to make ends meet since he not the brightest person in the world. The State had to dumb down words for him to understand. This was beyond sad.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Didn't know about that. I sat through Woody testimony and boy oh boy was that hard to watch. Low key felt bad for brah. He has no choice but to be a criminal to make ends meet since he not the brightest person in the world. The State had to dumb down words for him to understand. This was beyond sad.

these was the nikkas in elementary school folks would laugh at when the teacher made em read out loud.
:francis:

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
This trial is a lay up for certain people. I hope what I think is going to happen doesn’t

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
these was the nikkas in elementary school folks would laugh at when the teacher made em read out loud.
:francis:
This comment reminded me of something Gilbert Arenas said iirc. He was like all them special ed kids and shyt they kept separated from the regular kids because they were too bad/violent/antisocial just got released into the world. So you gotta be careful who you messing with :mjlol: