Official Young Thug, YSL RICO Trial — GA v. Jeffery Williams, et al Thread

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
This comment reminded me of something Gilbert Arenas said iirc. He was like all them special ed kids and shyt they kept separated from the regular kids because they were too bad/violent/antisocial just got released into the world. So you gotta be careful who you messing with :mjlol:

yeah in me day you had the "retarted"/handicap kids and then you had "special ed" (we would say sped), the sped nikkas was bad as fukk and woudltn go to the sped class until the hallways were empty lol.

You find out a nikka a Sped also like on the football team a nikka nobody ever have class with and dude just "off" lol then you like "man this nikka a sped"
:mjlol:

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
This turned left left out of no where :francis: . Thug got people in the chambers in the payroll or something cause if I'm the judge I would be pissed off also but I'm not sure if having a sworn witness in the back room without both the state and defendant lawyer there is illegal. I don't know but this shyt is juicy.

The judge just took a 5min recess. Steel wife is doing damn good checking the judge on the case laws against her husband where he needed to go to the back room and think about what he gona do. :pachaha: Can't wait for Law and Order to remake this case. :mjlol:
Link to the clip with him and his wife plz