Official Young Thug, YSL RICO Trial — GA v. Jeffery Williams, et al Thread

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
How smooth does anyone expect these guys to be? They are beyond burned out on the streets, and then in jail, just beaten down mentally and physically. That dude is a mess. But, I wouldn't expect different. They are also editing those clips really hard to get punchlines, or whatever.

A lot of those guys are like that. People expect like some kind of debonair criminal. The guy doesn't have a high school eduation. He's been running the streets and probably drugged out for like 15 years.

There's a lot of interesting classism in the social media coverage.
That’s not even high school math an elementary student can do that
You can make all the excuses you want
People just gotta do better

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I have an excellent memory and can tell you what I was doing down to the month going back 20 years easy. Most people don't. Most people can't really remember what a specific year looked like, or what age they were, without a few minutes, or some aids.

Then add the education level, the last 15 years of this guys life, drugs, and that these guys don't interact with people besides law enforcement this way. You think YSL sits around smoking blunts and throwing out "remember in 2014 when Thug released Lifestyle"

These guys live day to day. Not everyone is the same, but if you've been around gangsters, this is what they are like.

Escobar305

Pullin' up in that new toy
Daps
Reppin
I be in Miami, Boca Raton, pokin' your moms
Good lord this nikka is doing his best not to "tell" but he already accepted the plea. He's probably gonna get that revoked. More "I don't recall"s then a hearing with Ronald Reagan.
This. He’s already state property and going on the stand in front of his childhood friends is finally dawning on him:snoop: