Official Young Thug, YSL RICO Trial — GA v. Jeffery Williams, et al Thread

kt773

All Star
Daps
Reppin
chi town southside wild 100's
I don't get why yall laughing at the pushin P thing, most of the juror probably ain't hip-hop heads and don't know what it is, even if they Google it afterwards

shyt I'm a hip hop head and I've never heard the song or know what the phrase means
You out of touch my guy , but you not dumb tho , it’s ok bro, read the lyrics to the song , you’ll figure out easily what pushing P means :mjlol:

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't get why yall laughing at the pushin P thing, most of the juror probably ain't hip-hop heads and don't know what it is, even if they Google it afterwards

shyt I'm a hip hop head and I've never heard the song or know what the phrase means
Bro how in the hell have you never heard Pushin P??? You be outside at all???:gucci:

Sauce and Footwork

Superstar
Daps
Yes it’s lowkey snitching.

Wayne made it hot again but I guess Nore and Vado technically were before Wayne.

Wayne was talking slime shyt back in 2009.
Wayne isn’t on trial or suspected of committing crimes. All they are saying is that he not saying he a blood (of course we know that’s not true), but that he is just using lingo from rap songs he grew up on to distance him from the gangbaging usage of the term.. How that snitching? Y’all wild :skip:

Sauce and Footwork

Superstar
Daps

I don’t even listen to the radio or care for the new shyt and never cared for the song . but even my grandma know that song. I gotta give you the :flabbynsick:

It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps
I dont know about the thug = truly humbled under god thing but the pushing p = pushing positivity definition is something they've been consistent with the whole time. I've heard that definition of everywhere when I first looked it up long before the trial.

Even when they say something is or isn't P, that's clearly what they are referring to.

P probably has multiple meanings but positivity is the main way they use it. This isn't new info just for the the trial:ld:

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
I dont know about the thug = truly humbled under god thing but the pushing p = pushing positivity definition is something they've been consistent with the whole time. I've heard that definition of everywhere when I first looked it up long before the trial.

Even when they say something is or isn't P, that's clearly what they are referring to.

P probably has multiple meanings but positivity is the main way they use it. This isn't new info just for the the trial:ld:

Stop this....

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
It's really gonna be interesting to see if GA can match the feds efficiency when it comes to Rico. This DA done spent millions to give like a majority time spent.