Official Young Thug, YSL RICO Trial — GA v. Jeffery Williams, et al Thread

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
The jury won't buy any of that nonsense, but Steele is trying to earn his retainer. Pushing Positivity and that acronym. That is laughable, and everyone knows it.

Apparently Kevin Liles is still convinced that this is a witch hunt, which I also find laughable given how close and personal he has been with numerous 90's rap stars convicted or involved in gun violence.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
The jury won't buy any of that nonsense, but Steele is trying to earn his retainer. Pushing Positivity and that acronym. That is laughable, and everyone knows it.
this is basically marketing for his firm. :francis:

its over.
Apparently Kevin Liles is still convinced that this is a witch hunt, which I also find laughable given how close and personal he has been with numerous 90's rap stars convicted or involved in gun violence.
this is basically marketing for his firm. :wow:

its over.

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
You do know that not all black people associate with criminals or care about crime right? c00nish post
So you don't watch the news or have any general knowledge of what's going on where you reside, or thats just 'street nikka" shyt?:skip: you dweebs trying way to hard. I'm a c00n but this post isn't?

do the Feds really care about a bunch nikkas killing each other? I can see if there was a Cartel Play or Trafficking or something
1. Do the Feds really care about a bunch of N words killing each other??? But I'm a c00n tho?? Boderline white boy type shyt but whatever.....

2. Cartel play and trafficking?? This is where your homeboy sounded like a nerd I guess Black criminal organizations aren't high level enough like the "cartel" to warrant Fed attention cause you know BMF was never a thing its not like the Feds shut their whole operation down:krs:
Its not like Black criminal organizations in major metro areas in haven't been getting hit with Rico charges since the 90s I guess you got to be in the trenches to know bout it :troll:

Like I said y'all some dweebs and you're trying way to hard coming at me trying to cover it up when I didn't even attack no one... But 👍🏾

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Northern District of Georgia US Attorneys Office could pick the case up, with pretty much the entire framework from the Fulton County case

the case would be racketeering conspiracy with the same predicates and probably less overt acts, the state tends to be more complicated and over heavy

If I was the prosecutor I would slim it down and use the RICP plus murder conspiracy and focus on the strongest aspects of the RICO.

Feds are MORE than interested in this case, and rumors are that they are possibly going to pick it up. Chidi alludes to that on the podcast.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
So you don't watch the news or have any general knowledge of what's going on where you reside, or thats just 'street nikka" shyt?:skip: you dweebs trying way to hard. I'm a c00n but this post isn't?
So white people don't watch news? And all black people live where feds sweep large crews?

I'm not talking about about myself, but I have an understanding that we are diverse with diverse interests and on :snoop:

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego

here's one from this month, same exact thing

23 gang members charged in racketeering conspiracy

• On or about May 10, 2014, following the directive of an SMM leader, four SMM members and associates stormed a home in DeKalb County, Georgia and shot multiple rounds of ammunition into a bathroom, killing a nine-month-old boy.
  • On or about March 13, 2017, at Autry State Prison in Pelham, Georgia, defendant Cedric Pierre and another SMM member repeatedly stabbed another inmate on orders from defendant Chase Pinckney.
  • On or about October 11, 2017, defendant Demarco Draughn murdered an inmate at Hancock State Prison on orders from defendant Anthony Jernigan because the inmate had allegedly violated one of SMM’s rules.
  • On or about March 20, 2019, defendant Rontavious Fowler murdered an inmate at Smith State Prison in Glennville, Georgia.
  • On or about May 10, 2020, at Hancock State Prison in Sparta, Georgia, SMM members isolated another SMM member in a prison cell, tied him up, and repeatedly stabbed him on suspicion that the SMM member had allegedly violated one of the gang’s rules.
  • On or about May 11, 2020, at GDOC’s Special Management Unit, defendants Demarco Draughn and Rontavious Fowler repeatedly stabbed another inmate, as directed by SMM leadership.
  • On or about November 5, 2020, defendant Chase Pinckney authorized the beating of an inmate at Ware State Prison in Waycross, Georgia on suspicion that the inmate had allegedly violated one of SMM’s rules.
  • On or about December 9, 2020, an SMM member shot and killed another gang member in Griffin, Georgia, on belief that the member had cooperated with law enforcement.
  • Between on or about January 31 through on or about February 4, 2021, defendant Cedric Pierre directed SMM members to set fire to a drug customer’s home in Colbert, Georgia.

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
So white people don't watch news?

You are trying to hard kid.
I don't know what you're trying to say here? Having general knowledge of whats going on is not tough guy shyt or white people shyt its just news. Its not even street shyt its literallycourt documents :skip: I don't see why you nerds got so upset its actually comical. But ok

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
So white people don't watch news? And all black people live where feds sweep large crews?

I'm not talking about about myself, but I have an understanding that we are diverse with diverse interests and on :snoop:
Exactly lol
Usually feds do sweep when people outside the realm of the fukkery get impacted

Ie DruxgRixh robbinf celebs thus the state rico or drugs and human trafficking (they allegedly robbed mariah carey and others)

Unless im missing something the scope of much of the ysl stuff is alleged gang to gang.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
I don't know what you're trying to say here? Having general knowledge of whats going on is not tough guy shyt or white people shyt its just news. Its not even street shyt its literallycourt documents :skip: I don't see why you nerds got so upset its actually comical. But ok
You make no sense anymore kid.

I'm saying that your reasoning for a man being white cause he doesn't have knowledge about feds (this is not feds) sweeping crews is trash. Nothing more or less.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps

here's one from this month, same exact thing

23 gang members charged in racketeering conspiracy

• On or about May 10, 2014, following the directive of an SMM leader, four SMM members and associates stormed a home in DeKalb County, Georgia and shot multiple rounds of ammunition into a bathroom, killing a nine-month-old boy.
  • On or about March 13, 2017, at Autry State Prison in Pelham, Georgia, defendant Cedric Pierre and another SMM member repeatedly stabbed another inmate on orders from defendant Chase Pinckney.
  • On or about October 11, 2017, defendant Demarco Draughn murdered an inmate at Hancock State Prison on orders from defendant Anthony Jernigan because the inmate had allegedly violated one of SMM’s rules.
  • On or about March 20, 2019, defendant Rontavious Fowler murdered an inmate at Smith State Prison in Glennville, Georgia.
  • On or about May 10, 2020, at Hancock State Prison in Sparta, Georgia, SMM members isolated another SMM member in a prison cell, tied him up, and repeatedly stabbed him on suspicion that the SMM member had allegedly violated one of the gang’s rules.
  • On or about May 11, 2020, at GDOC’s Special Management Unit, defendants Demarco Draughn and Rontavious Fowler repeatedly stabbed another inmate, as directed by SMM leadership.
  • On or about November 5, 2020, defendant Chase Pinckney authorized the beating of an inmate at Ware State Prison in Waycross, Georgia on suspicion that the inmate had allegedly violated one of SMM’s rules.
  • On or about December 9, 2020, an SMM member shot and killed another gang member in Griffin, Georgia, on belief that the member had cooperated with law enforcement.
  • Between on or about January 31 through on or about February 4, 2021, defendant Cedric Pierre directed SMM members to set fire to a drug customer’s home in Colbert, Georgia.
Lavorsia Jones, a/k/a shytbag, 23, of Dacula, Georgia

Why does a girl go by shytbag :mjlol:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
looney-tunes-thats-all-folks.gif

Sauce and Footwork

Superstar
Daps
I would say thug cooked, but the DA and the whole prosecution team have been just as incompetent as these lyric explanations. The judge has had to check them numerous times even before the trial on stupid shyt. As a native of Atlanta , this is a weird fukking city all around. Lawyers bringing magic city wings into the court room and boasting about it and shyt. Just a big spectacle lol. If he was terrorizing the streets like it seem I’m not hoping for him to be free tho. It’s wild

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
You make no sense anymore kid.

I'm saying that your reasoning for a man being white cause he doesn't have knowledge about feds (this is not feds) sweeping crews is trash. Nothing more or less.
Reading is fundamental

I'm saying ya boy sounds like a Reddit cac when He says and I quote
do the Feds really care about a bunch nikkas killing each other?
Either this is a cac or a Black nerd who lives grew up around cacs no other explanation for this type of ignorant statement. It is what it is really y'all can dig your panties out your p*ssy a cry about it I don't care
nikka go dig up your grand father
:mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol:
What Black person uses this as an insult?:mjlol: but ok y'all got it