Official Young Justice Thread

k5banga

Evil has a NEW face..
Daps
great episode, last week's was just stupid filler, but this Mongul episode was great, he was whopping that ass before he got handed that mind shock...

Daps
:mindblown: I refuse to believe they will let this show go out like this. :to:somebody needs to pick this show up. If they picking up trash like cougar town somebody better pick this up.

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
That ep was on POINT :wow:

Arsenal wanted some of that chocolate :takedat:

But wasn't havin it with Blue Beetle :damn:

When nikka starting droppin the squads on the War World and he missed Robin, I was like "Dammit, Tim. Take this nikka down" :ohlawd:

Till next time :win:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
:mindblown: I refuse to believe they will let this show go out like this. :to:somebody needs to pick this show up. If they picking up trash like cougar town somebody better pick this up.

Cougar Town is funny :whoa:

But I agree with the sentiment that this show should not be ending and hoping someone picks it up.

Wasn't familiar with Mongol before but he was cool :obama:

The Reach stays scheming, green leader was like :what: when Mongol came to Earth f'ing with their plans.

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
Whoseever decision it was to cancel the show is now a high value target. You thought Chris Dorner was bad, you ain't seen shyt. The UAD Manifesto. :bustback: Cartoon Network corruption must be weeded out.

Ace Money

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:whoa: at the Thanos slander.lol.

And let the countdown commence to episode twenty. :wow: