Official Young Justice Thread

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
Whoseever decision it was to cancel the show is now a high value target. You thought Chris Dorner was bad, you ain't seen shyt. The UAD Manifesto. :bustback: Cartoon Network corruption must be weeded out.

tumblr_mfpkf3xkyU1rbhjyqo2_500.gif

those cn executives need to meet their reckoning

tr2k

All Star
Daps
Young.Justice.S02E15.War.720p.WEB-DL.AVC.AAC-iT00NZ.mkv
========================================================
10112702500025826.jpg

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
I dont think the people in charge know what people want to see, I think the people in charge want our kids to be stupid. you cant tell me this show isnt liked by kids of all ages. I dont believe its just because our generation is grown now. and who the fukks kids still play with toys, its all about ipads now

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
Usually the cartoons that last are the ones the Network has more control over and they usually aren't that good.

TheFryingDutchman

Grad School is killing me:damn:
Daps
arsenal was shook

He sounded like a nikka about to get his 3rd strike. Im not going back!:damn:. shyt had me :dead:. Blue hitting everyone with the :scheme: then handing them their ass was :krs:. Cant wait for the next episode.

I still love this show but i can feel my enjoyment slipping a little. Every time i watch a new ep all i can think about is "whats the point of getting excited about certain plot lines. They wont even finish them:beli:" I think im done with CN after this goes off the air, other then Regular Show theres nothing good on CN. I do fukk with that new looney toons show whenever i catch it on though.

ETA: No one else is probably watching the old Justice League Unlimited right now but theyre in the arc where Lex da Gawd hacked into the watch tower and shot off they're laser. I need to get the dvds for JL i never get tired of it:ahh:

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
Roy Harper, fake and real continues to be my fav character. Red Arrow gave the light and the league the slip and now arsenal does the same to the reach. Glad this show features a younger, not quite batman level yet Nightwing because it seems dude is in waaaaay over his head. Speaking of, where the hell is Red Arrow anyway?