Official Young Justice Thread

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
Roy Harper, fake and real continues to be my fav character. Red Arrow gave the light and the league the slip and now arsenal does the same to the reach. Glad this show features a younger, not quite batman level yet Nightwing because it seems dude is in waaaaay over his head. Speaking of, where the hell is Red Arrow anyway?

:usure2: prolly deep into Cheshire guts

cheshireroy.jpg

:old:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I swear to Christ I hate the black wasp chicks boyfriend (I don't know the lame nikkas name) but he always bytching like a female even on missions. Lame ass Luke Cage wannabe speaking jive and talking like every stereotypical black character. shyt sickens me and don't even know why they write for the clown.
:snoop:

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
I swear to Christ I hate the black wasp chicks boyfriend (I don't know the lame nikkas name) but he always bytching like a female even on missions. Lame ass Luke Cage wannabe speaking jive and talking like every stereotypical black character. shyt sickens me and don't even know why they write for the clown.

:why: does he even have powers

TheFryingDutchman

Grad School is killing me:damn:
Daps
Roy Harper, fake and real continues to be my fav character. Red Arrow gave the light and the league the slip and now arsenal does the same to the reach. Glad this show features a younger, not quite batman level yet Nightwing because it seems dude is in waaaaay over his head. Speaking of, where the hell is Red Arrow anyway?

Yea Arsenal is my guy he gives zero fukks.

*Arsenal shoots off a rocket launcher*

Superboy: Give me a warning next time:damn:

Arsenal: Look out...:hmm:

I think clone Roy Harper is living the married life with Cheshire and their kid.

I usually dont mind Mal but his voice acting was terrible this week. I dont know who does his voice but they have to do a better job when dude is upset.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town

there was actually creative differences regarding roy harper/speedy at the beginning of YJ. one of the creatives wanted speedy on the team from jump, whereas the other/another felt that they needed another female on the team (only had ms martian at the time) and wanted to go with artemis instead. so they basically compromised where artemis would be on the team for season 1 while speedy as red arrow would still be a part of the show as a reoccuring character, just not on the actual team... and would get to be on the actual team for season 2 (Arsenal).

lookin back at it now, the way they did it was pretty cool. Artemis joins the team. Speedy thinks he's too cool for that shyt and changes his name to Red Arrow. Artemis retires from the team. Red Arrow finds out he's a clone, goes crazy, and looks for OG Speedy. He finds OG Speedy and returns him to civilization. OG Speedy is pissed/traumatized, changes name to Arsenal and now joins the team. Artemis meanwhile comes out of retirement only to go undercover as a villain and presumably go back to retirement come mission's end. Red Arrow, presumably, is now retired and dealing with raising a family.

End result is that both creators got their wish and got to have the "young minded"/youthful versions of their preferred characters on the team over the course of 2 seasons.

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
They better not cancel my shyt :damn:

Saturday mornings got me :eating: like i'm a kid again

GL, YJ, and Ninja Turtles be having me amped to work afterwards, don't take my shyt away :damn:

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
They giving my man Malcolm heat :dwillhuh:, #teamcrabbarrel I like Malcolm, he's a good dude. I don't see what's so stereotypical or embarassing about him. Yeah the black characters got a little bit more flavor, they got a little bass in his voice, but what's so wrong with that? It's far from over the top imo. That's what makes me connect with them, he's not like some lame cornball wheelchair jimmy brother. His character is suppose to be the every bruhman, quirks and all. If you don't like Malc, chances are you hate yourself.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
just caught up after not having watched since kaldur got lobotomized.Some dope ass shyt show just seems off the hook.Loving the s/ls the real surprise tho is blue beetle hated that guy at the start but hes come thru..

ps does mongul normally look like that in the comics cuz i couldnt have been the only one that thought it was darkseid