Official Young Justice Thread

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
Nothing really happened yet and this ep is already :wow:

.... side note :comeon: at the Incredible Crew commercial really the black kid has to have a grape soda ... then shakes it up a screams purple rain :snoop:

Soundwave

No Known Weaknesses
Supporter
Daps
Two things:

1. Lagoon Boy is such a scrub ... it's like the show goes out of his way to show how weak he is

2. :dead: at that Reach commercial ... I don't even drink sports drinks like that, but I would drink those on the strength of that cheesy ass commercial :lolhov:

K-Apps

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brick City/Happy Valley
I love how this show has a anything can happen feel to it. It really like a 30 minute cartoon version of primetime drama where always a new interesting twist and turn. I also like the fact that the bad guys intentions are not fully revealed yet even going back in to Season 1 with The Light.

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
Someone has to die. Can't just have people lose trust in Nightwing but everything turns out ok.

Hope its Lagoon Boy. :blessed:

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
At some point, I would like for them to address what exactly happened to aquagirl and I think we're going to have it revealed as M'gann and Artemis continue.

Not that i care for her in particular, and after season 1 I really wanted kaldur and rocket to be paired up anyway because one, blackness, and two, contrasting personalities... but i just want to know how kaldur and nightwing's idea first came about and if it was influenced by the aquagirl situation

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
Two things:

1. Lagoon Boy is such a scrub ... it's like the show goes out of his way to show how weak he is

2. :dead: at that Reach commercial ... I don't even drink sports drinks like that, but I would drink those on the strength of that cheesy ass commercial :lolhov:

When I saw the commercial, i straight up had the :ohshyt: face, shyt reminded me of an old Sunny Delight commercial or something.

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
:myman: Can you ever go wrong with slade?, My Man pulling double duty on YJ and arrow. I'm starting to feel for black Manta tho. Kaldur is a double agent and his loyalty may be in slight question but Manta Seems to legitimately love his son, like bill said what you think happens when you break the heart of a kidgller. Sidenote, Anybody see Darth Maul off that boy Pre Visla this morning:whew: most slept on show. Where's that thread?