Official Young Justice Thread

Hersh

Superstar
Daps
maybe magaan held back her power as she found out whats up...

tr2k

All Star
Daps
maybe magaan held back her power as she found out whats up...

Im thinking that too...
Once she came to the point of understanding, she :usure: then :krs: then :ohhh:

BeastBoy was too :steviej: when Kaldur was :deadrose:

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
I just think Miss Martian erased his memories of being on the team and what his true objectvies are, I don't think she actually lobo'd him. I think as a consequence, Kaldur's going to turn full heel and things are gonna get too real. I think this is the triple agent prophecy coming to pass but not in the way most people think.

tr2k

All Star
Daps
I just think Miss Martian erased his memories of being on the team and what his true objectvies are, I don't think she actually lobo'd him. I think as a consequence, Kaldur's going to turn full heel and things are gonna get too real. I think this is the triple agent prophecy coming to pass but not in the way most people think.

:jawalrus:

But why is the memory erasing selective? Hes been with the team longer than being with the bad guys and he got Artemis with him to bring him up to speed if something should happen

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
:jawalrus:

But why is the memory erasing selective? Hes been with the team longer than being with the bad guys and he got Artemis with him to bring him up to speed if something should happen

She's undercover too and may unknowingly believe that he's just acting until its too late, she doesn't know that he doesn't know, ya dig?

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Has DC lost the rights to the milestone cast? - Comic Vine

There have been a lot of rumors swirling around why Cartoon Network pulled DC Nation at the last second this past weekend. But one rumor in particular that has caught my interest is the rumor that DC has lost the rights to Static and the rest of the characters originally from Milestone Media, many of whom were created by the late, great, Dwayne Mcduffie.

Four Color Media Moniter reports people from Mcduffie's estate have fought and won the rights of the milestone Characters from DC Comics and there might be further evidence to support this, judging from this quote from Scott Lobdell in an interview asking if Static will join the Teen Titans:

When asked whether there was a chance of seeing Static Shock in "Teen Titans,” Lobdell replied, “Nothing would make me happier.” However, he said "legal issues" prevent the characters from joining the title.

I don't think thats the real reason for why they suddenly, randomly delayed the season again... and ultimately its a separate issue from CN bullshytting us and not green-lighting a 3rd season... but I just find it interesting if DC really has lost the publishing rights to Static Shock, Icon, Rocket and them.