Official Young Justice Thread

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wolverine and The X Men was good and The Avengers EMH is not bad either. They try to stay true to the source material as much as possible. Spectacular Spiderman was fukking amazing and they cancelled it to air wack ass Ultimate Spiderman. Micahel Bendis is ruining that shyt.

fukk Cartoonetwork though.

rampage-vs-door.gif

Let's chill with the Ultimate Spider-Man slander, my nikka. :birdman:

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They have to know that the core fanbase of this show is 15 and up. We don't give a damn about toys.

I'm sure they're well aware of that. That's probably one of the main reasons the show's getting cancelled.

see this was the one thing i didn't understand and was still hopeful for.

while adult swim shares the same channel as cartoon network, AS is more or less its own separate network. CN has the day slot for their programing, and AS has the evening & late night slot. I've felt for a while now that YJ should've been a part of AS given that it really doesn't mix in well with any of that corny kiddy bullshyt that they air all the time durin the day.

but i just don't get how the production angle fits in with it. Like AS can renew boondocks, black dynamite, super jail, etc etc right? but they can't give the go ahead to renew Thundercats even tho they can be the new distributor for it? that just has me like :why: .

YJ having solid ratings but a crap toy line would make a switch over to AS completely logical, since they're more about viewership since probably none of their shows give 2 shyts to toys

Adult Swim has made itself prominent by picking up shows for cheap. The main reason they got reruns of SBT and Thundercats is because it cost them no money. Even if they really wanted to, I think renewing any of these shows is too far out of their price range.

That shyt is trash. :scusthov:

I don't agree with what you just said, but I will defend to the death your right to say it. :leostare:

tr2k

All Star
Daps
I mean, dont yall think he knew this would happen. Thats why Nightwing didnt show any reaction when he said Megan defeated Aqualad because he knew he was still alive and probably has contact with him and Artemis

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
I mean, dont yall think he knew this would happen. Thats why Nightwing didnt show any reaction when he said Megan defeated Aqualad because he knew he was still alive and probably has contact with him and Artemis
The thing is I don't think anyone else besides super boy is aware that she's mind raping people.

Daps
Reppin
thetown to global

The thing is I don't think anyone else besides super boy is aware that she's mind raping people.

Yup. Nightwing and Wally don't know bout M'gan fukking peoples' heads up. Those two, Artemis and Kaldur are the only ones in on the secret plan. That's why Artemis/Tigress was like :why::snoop: WHAT HAVE YOU DONE.

Superboy is the only one who knows M'gan been abusing her psychic powers, and it is the reason why they broke up. He doesn't know Kaldur is undercover tho.

So that conversation between M'gan and Nightwing gon' be interesting ... Superboy will prolly be in on this too cuz of his mental link with M'gan. So the OG team should all know what's up within the next two episodes I think.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
from the very beginning I found it odd (more like stupid) that they would leave m'gann out of the ruse. even if they didn't figure she'd turn him into a vegitable, she's still a telepath and will scan an opponent's mind. and given that when/where kaldur pops up is mostly random and out the blue... the risk of him popping up in her vicinity in battle was just a needless risk to take given her capabilities.

For instance, they were lucky Kaldur seized mt justice when M'Gann was off duty. They were lucky that Kaldur came up to the surface to 'fight' artemis and nightwing at the same moment M'Gann decided to go underwater to fight Kaldur's henchmen. Shoot, both Kaldur and Nightwing were lucky that it was just Superboy who chased after them in the Krolotian base instead of M'Gann.

Daps
Reppin
thetown to global
from the very beginning I found it odd (more like stupid) that they would leave m'gann out of the ruse. even if they didn't figure she'd turn him into a vegitable, she's still a telepath and will scan an opponent's mind. and given that when/where kaldur pops up is mostly random and out the blue... the risk of him popping up in her vicinity in battle was just a needless risk to take given her capabilities.

For instance, they were lucky Kaldur seized mt justice when M'Gann was off duty. They were lucky that Kaldur came up to the surface to 'fight' artemis and nightwing at the same moment M'Gann decided to go underwater to fight Kaldur's henchmen. Shoot, both Kaldur and Nightwing were lucky that it was just Superboy who chased after them in the Krolotian base instead of M'Gann.

True, but outta the OG team, M'gan and Superboy were always the ones who were ... I guess, least mature and less effective in handling and dealing with their emotions. They probably figured that the less people knew about it, the better. I really think Wally is only in on this cuz he is Nightwing's best friend and Artemis' boy friend ... dikk (even when he was younger), Kaldur and Artemis were always the more mature and level headed ones outta the group (Artemis grew into it late though).

I mean, Connor would mos def have flipped if he KNEW about the Mt. Justice plan and even more so when Kaldur blew it up. It'd be like Wally's reaction cept with shyt thrown around and a tantrum. M'gan would have to deal with things like her boyfriend and little brother being kidnapped. They don't seem to be built for it.

Plus M'gan would have to lie to Lagoon and Beastboy, Connor dealin' with their break up and his clone identity, etc ... :manny:

got me analysing a fukking cartoon and shyt :laugh:

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal

:comeon: don't you know @GRAMMAR POLICE is on duty around these parts, I don't know how my king will recover from this :whew:

Last edited by a moderator:

Ace Money

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wait...I/We have to wait three more months for the final episodes? That's fukkin' horrible. Cartoon Network is on some Darkseid level fukkery.

"Y'all gonna have to wait the rest of this season out...Oh, btw, WE'RE MORE THAN LILKELY CANCELIN' THIS shyt TOO. :steviej:"

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey

I doubt they know how powerful MGann is. Only Martian and the OG League are aware of it. It probably why Kal tried to fight her mindprobe instead of ghostin. Kal had to have known MGann was going to be part of the rescue team. Nightwing fukked up :yeshrug:

I see Tim Drake the gawd isnt getting any shine on this show. At least Static joined the line up:salute: