Official Young Justice Thread

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Has DC lost the rights to the milestone cast? - Comic Vine

I don't think thats the real reason for why they suddenly, randomly delayed the season again... and ultimately its a separate issue from CN bullshytting us and not green-lighting a 3rd season... but I just find it interesting if DC really has lost the publishing rights to Static Shock, Icon, Rocket and them.

If they have lost the publishing rights it's because of DC comics, not DC animation.

DC comics were making changes to Milestone stuff without the owners permission. They moved Static out of Dakota to New York and seemingly refused to use any character other than Static. To my knowledge they've only made ONE static toy and it's the Future Static from JLU.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
If they have lost the publishing rights it's because of DC comics, not DC animation.

DC comics were making changes to Milestone stuff without the owners permission. They moved Static out of Dakota to New York and seemingly refused to use any character other than Static. To my knowledge they've only made ONE static toy and it's the Future Static from JLU.

when i first came across the news/rumor, my first thoughts were on all the fukkery behind that static solo series and how that actually may have been the catalyst or maybe the final nail in the coffin.

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I kept wondering why this wasn't coming on the past 2 Saturdays. They gonna fukk this up with all of this political bullshyt.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Inside Pulse | Apology or New Programming: DC Nation Hiatus Petition Organizer Speaks As 10,000 Reached In 80 Hours (Young Justice Invasion, Green Lantern The Animated Series, Cartoon Network)

As you know, we’ve been following the Cartoon Network debacle over its second hiatus of Young Justice Invasion Season 2 and the rest of the DC Nation block of programming. New programming is expected by January 2013, but no new material is expected in 2012 after only 2 weekends of DC Nation episodes into the Cartoon Network’s 2012 Fall schedule.

Anyhow, in under 80 hours (or 3 days and 8 hours) the “Bring Back DC Nation” petition, started on October 13th, reached its goal of 10,000 e-signatures by 8 p.m. October 16th. Fear not though. You can still sign the petition here.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I see a lot of rallying for the show to come back, and while I want it to come back too, it seems like it's mostly from older fans.

What are kids 6-11 thinking about this show? Those are the only people Cartoon Network will listen to.

Soundwave

No Known Weaknesses
Supporter
Daps
I see a lot of rallying for the show to come back, and while I want it to come back too, it seems like it's mostly from older fans.

What are kids 6-11 thinking about this show? Those are the only people Cartoon Network will listen to.

fukk those little fekkets :beli:

I want my Young Justice :to:

tr2k

All Star
Daps
I thought NightWing was going to do a

Carlton.gif

Buuut something tells me he knows something we dont​

Last edited by a moderator:

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous

them lil bastids need YJ like we needed tmnt, xmen, and transformers... cuz all the other shyt they got is lame as fukk....annoying orange and level up :scusthov:

TheFryingDutchman

Grad School is killing me:damn:
Daps
I just think Miss Martian erased his memories of being on the team and what his true objectvies are, I don't think she actually lobo'd him. I think as a consequence, Kaldur's going to turn full heel and things are gonna get too real. I think this is the triple agent prophecy coming to pass but not in the way most people think.

That would be straight :ooh::ooh:

Im still furious about this bullshyt that went down with CN. The fact that CN hasnt even said why they put the show back on hiatus is disgusting(all we got was this tweet https://de.twitter.com/cartoonnetwork/status/257214071869423617). They obviously dont like the show and want to see it fail, which is a shame beacuse its a top 5 superhero show.

As people already said in this thread we get these wack ass live action shows and that fukking Orange show(:snoop:), but good shows get no fukking love:dry:. Hostenly when have you ever seen them show replays of YJ? Ive seen every other show get replays except YJ. How is this show going to get new fans if they dont show replays? The worst part is that when the new eps come back next year we wont be getting a 3rd season.

Maaaaaaan fukk these nikkas:pacspit::hmm::hmm::hmm:

ETA: The last episode was dope too, Black Beetle is that dude. He shut everyone down by himself. I love this show and the fact i gotta wait till the new year got me:sadbron: