Official Young Justice Thread

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
True, but outta the OG team, M'gan and Superboy were always the ones who were ... I guess, least mature and less effective in handling and dealing with their emotions. They probably figured that the less people knew about it, the better. I really think Wally is only in on this cuz he is Nightwing's best friend and Artemis' boy friend ... dikk (even when he was younger), Kaldur and Artemis were always the more mature and level headed ones outta the group (Artemis grew into it late though).

I mean, Connor would mos def have flipped if he KNEW about the Mt. Justice plan and even more so when Kaldur blew it up. It'd be like Wally's reaction cept with shyt thrown around and a tantrum. M'gan would have to deal with things like her boyfriend and little brother being kidnapped. They don't seem to be built for it.

Plus M'gan would have to lie to Lagoon and Beastboy, Connor dealin' with their break up and his clone identity, etc ... :manny:

got me analysing a fukking cartoon and shyt :laugh:

yea you right. i just feel if they were gonna take the chance with wally being mature enough to handle it, they might as well have included m'gann since she could read minds and be the most likely to find out/mess it up. tho if they had done that, they might as well have just had the entire OG team in on it, which would've defeated the whole point of it i guess :laugh:

imo they would've been better off including m'gann but keeping wally in the dark, esp since m'gann be on that manipulative shyt with superboy/lagoon boy anyway. yea wally would've been pissed/distraught at the "death" but at least he wouldn't have the potential to mess anything up. I do agree with you that all three of em (MM, Wally, SB) lack the maturity/poise that Kaldur, Artemis and Richard have.

and lol @ the spoiler. that's how we know its a well thought out show tho

:comeon: don't you know @GRAMMAR POLICE is on duty around these parts, I don't know how my king will recover from this :whew:

:manny:

I doubt they know how powerful MGann is. Only Martian and the OG League are aware of it. It probably why Kal tried to fight her mindprobe instead of ghostin. Kal had to have known MGann was going to be part of the rescue team. Nightwing fukked up :yeshrug:

I don't think dude had a choice in the matter. once he turned the corner and saw her, shyt got real as soon as they eyes locked. there wasn't no escaping that :to:

Last edited by a moderator:

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
People in here talking like Nightwing is dumb dude :what:

tr2k

All Star
Daps
Wait...I/We have to wait three more months for the final episodes? That's fukkin' horrible. Cartoon Network is on some Darkseid level fukkery.

"Y'all gonna have to wait the rest of this season out...Oh, btw, WE'RE MORE THAN LILKELY CANCELIN' THIS shyt TOO. :steviej:"

:childplease:

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
Don't know why WB/DC won't invest in their own channel like Hasbro did with the Hub. They have more than enough programming to fill time with. Along with all the Hasbro properties (Transformers/GI Joe/My Little Pony), Hub is even showing both og Batman & Superman TAS daily. At least move all the DC properties to Hub...

tr2k

All Star
Daps
I doubt they know how powerful MGann is. Only Martian and the OG League are aware of it. It probably why Kal tried to fight her mindprobe instead of ghostin. Kal had to have known MGann was going to be part of the rescue team. Nightwing fukked up :yeshrug:

I see Tim Drake the gawd isnt getting any shine on this show. At least Static joined the line up:salute:

Still no immediate reaction from Nightwing at the annoucement that Kal got defeated. I was expecting a "WHAT DID YOU DOOOO" :to:

nicca wasnt even on camera, but he prolly was like :manny: Kal alright

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
Nobody's really talking about how the shyt affected M'Gann though. You see how off her game she was once she found out what was going down? It's like she got hit with a ton of bricks. I bet all she could hear in her head once she mind raped Kaldur was Connor's voice saying "Look what you're doing!"

I wonder if she's even gonna be able to tell Nightwing that she knows since she's so messed up. The way she acting, you'da thought she was the one mindraped. I mean....the bytch forgot she could phase through the wall. And when she did phase, she went in there so lackadaisical that she was taken out faster than you could say "Aqualad's a vegetable"

:snoop:

M'Gann might be done brehs :damn:

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
Nobody's really talking about how the shyt affected M'Gann though. You see how off her game she was once she found out what was going down? It's like she got hit with a ton of bricks. I bet all she could hear in her head once she mind raped Kaldur was Connor's voice saying "Look what you're doing!"

I wonder if she's even gonna be able to tell Nightwing that she knows since she's so messed up. The way she acting, you'da thought she was the one mindraped. I mean....the bytch forgot she could phase through the wall. And when she did phase, she went in there so lackadaisical that she was taken out faster than you could say "Aqualad's a vegetable"

But Nightwing will have to know that she knows whats going on, but can't bring it up and has to stop her from telling the others.

tr2k

All Star
Daps

Im think Kaldur did something to either protect himself or tone down the mindrape...I may be wrong

sidenote, Blue Beetle is looking like the organic DC version of Iron Man, especially when the A.I. told him he was drained and was going to take over

tr2k

All Star
Daps
But Nightwing will have to know that she knows whats going on, but can't bring it up and has to stop her from telling the others.

and has to of known that she can easily find out. It aint like she Sookie for True Blood where you can off set the mind reading by saying random stuff. Everything has to have a backup plan. Thats too big of a hole not to fill.

eifmp

Looking for a rich woman to take care of me
Daps
Reppin
Staten Island, NY
My question is: If they all agree that M'Gann has gone too far...how exactly do they stop her? With what she can do she's the most versatile, most powerful member of the group. So how exactly do they stop her w/o killing her?

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My question is: If they all agree that M'Gann has gone too far...how exactly do they stop her? With what she can do she's the most versatile, most powerful member of the group. So how exactly do they stop her w/o killing her?

Box of matches....