Official Young Justice Thread

Soundwave

No Known Weaknesses
Supporter
Daps
I dont know why this is so common on these board, the sentence couple with the picture looks so gay.I could understand if u were female but why would a male say his body is ready :scusthov:

I don't know, breh ... I just can't contain my excitement :manny:

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
awwwww sheeiiiit Guy Gardner on the house. About YJ tho Static back, Super heroooo static shock.:dj2:. I better get a black lightning and static team up or:beli:

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
I dont know why this is so common on these board, the sentence couple with the picture looks so gay.I could understand if u were female but why would a male say his body is ready :scusthov:

i think the meme went over your head so here you go

My Body Is Ready | Know Your Meme

my_body_is_ready.png

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
I'm so behind on this show. I just got into it in June, but I've only seen the first six episodes so far. I've kind of put the show on Hiatus until I finish watching all the direct to Blu-ray/DVD DC original animated movies.

Sent from my HTC Droid Incredible using Tapatalk

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:what:
aint no one lookin at no promotional posters from 12 months ago

comiccon recently gave a 2 minute preview/trailer of the 2nd half of YJ's 2nd season comin in the fal:

Young Justice at Comic Con | Warner Bros. Comic-Con 2012

war report posted this at the very top of the last page and msims even quoted him and pointed out static and deathstroke, both of which were in the trailer along with a buncha other characters

deathstroke? OG speedy?! static???

:ohhh: