Official YOU Season 3 Thread

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
On episode 7 now, and I know this not the right term but Love is a fukking brownnosing ass c00n for the way she buddied up to that fake ass black chick :smh:

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
5h42yum018u71.jpg

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
Love is my favorite character by far her unstable shyt made the show tense basically 24/7….I’m kinda disappointed to see just Joe again. I’m hoping somehow they use tv magic to bring her back. She ended up being such a dope character.

I agree 1000%. I thought the show got better with every season, but now that i think about it...it improved because of her :ohhh:

Will Joe be able to carry the fukkery for an entire season by himself again :ld: I dont know if him fappin in front of The Eiffel Tower with a croisant in his hand like :shaq: is gonna restore the feeling brehs .

#BringBackLove

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
Do we find Victoria Pedretti attractive? :patrice:

If she was just pics on a screen (ig) she's average.

But the way she plays a character, her facial acting...

And now the way her thighs popping....I think she's attractive af. Not fine, not cute, not super sexy, or gorgeous...but attractive.

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Didnt really find sherry attractive till the sex scene. That ass was looking so good in that shyt she was wearing.

Librarian was super cute. Like a mix of nia long and Angela Bassett.

Season was dope af!!!!

I was actually kind of excited to see season 4 of Love running the show.

That would've been an interesting route.

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
Didnt really find sherry attractive till the sex scene. That ass was looking so good in that shyt she was wearing.

Librarian was super cute. Like a mix of nia long and Angela Bassett.

Season was dope af!!!!

I was actually kind of excited to see season 4 of Love running the show.

Going into this season, I as fully expecting them to kill off Joe and have Love be the main star

ML29

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Easily the best season

my homegirl said there’s gonna be 5 seasons.

I see what yall saying about Love but come on man Joe didnt even try to make it work. The moment he found out she’s equally as fukked up as him he wanted to leave her.
Exactly! he would’ve killed her in season two if she didn’t reveal she was pregnant with Forty jr.

He builds these women up in his mind, then discards them once he finds anything that conflicts with the image he’s built. He’ll do the same to Marianne once he tracks her down. He’s an entertaining character but Joe ain’t shyt has never been shyt lol

Last edited:

Code

Banned
Daps
The season was great but the whole time I felt like the danger element was missing

Code

Banned
Daps
Love is my favorite character by far her unstable shyt made the show tense basically 24/7….I’m kinda disappointed to see just Joe again. I’m hoping somehow they use tv magic to bring her back. She ended up being such a dope character.

Love was perfect but Joe's narration/thoughts carries the whole show

They even had love try to narrate and it didn't sound right lmao