Official YOU Season 3 Thread

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Started off slow but picked up steam towards the end. Marianne is 1000% my type of woman physically and mentally :wow:.

It was sad/intriguing knowing that Love was lowkey trying to make things work but just couldn't keep Joe entertained. Then again, it's hard to get your dikk hard when your wife keeps bodying people and you gotta clean up the mess.

Love putting the poison on the knife was genius.
I think Love will be in the next season as a hallucination
This aint Dexter nikka :lolbron:

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it's implied, that's why he's shocked as hell to see her alive

IIRC, he had buried her but she was only unconscious and not dead...sorta like Theo

But if I can remember correctly, that wasn't revealed in season 1.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
you prob right, didn't rewatch either S1/2 so I'm probably combining elements of both. I think we're supposed to assume/piece together what happened based off what transpired in S1

Daps
I see what yall saying about Love but come on man Joe didnt even try to make it work. The moment he found out she’s equally as fukked up as him he wanted to leave her.

joe tried to make it work for their kid, thats what humanizes him to counter all the cringe creep shyt he does

he disconnected from love the moment she reflected the worse parts of himself back to him ... he drew a boundary trying not to kill anymore and be "normal" for the kid, and she started killin people as her go-to solution, i think thats when dude was like aight i'm out :hubie:

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
I found myself laughing over 50% of the time because of the level of fukkery. Just when you thought they couldn’t top the previous seasons, they outdo themselves. :laff:

No spoilers but man… I don’t know if can endure 2 more seasons of this nonsense, as addictive as it is.:ninja1:

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Joe ain't have shyt to do with Love knocking out the neighbor with the rolling pin because their son got the measles.

Scream on dude, tell him to fukk himself and never come back to the shop, hell, you could probably get away with smacking dude. But the first instinct being to damn near kill him shows she couldn't even try to be normal.

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Joe ain't have shyt to do with Love knocking out the neighbor with the rolling pin because their son got the measles.

Scream on dude, tell him to fukk himself and never come back to the shop, hell, you could probably get away with smacking dude. But the first instinct being to damn near kill him shows she couldn't even try to be normal.

The neighbor started talking that anti vax shyt. He showed a lack of understanding for the ramifications his actions had on Forty Jr. That's your ass when you make Love mad and get that far away stare:unimpressed:

Last edited: