Official YOU Season 3 Thread

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Love is one crazy bytch. You know something is going to go down once she gets that look in her eyes. This nikka Joe loves going into a daze around her like she doesn't know his tendencies. And Love had to open up her fukking mouth. The nerve of both of them judging anyone.

Last edited:

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
This season was fuego. There were some similarities this season that reminded me of Bride of Chucky. The actress who plays Love is the real MVP. She acted her ass off this season. Love is similar to ol girl in A Thin Line Between Love & Hate. Crazy af, eye twitching and shyt:picard:Outside of her glowing up half the season to impress Joe, and get his attention. She look like she was really going through it at times. Having internal conflicts, and a mental illness.

Season was a 9 out of 10. Not a single bad episode:banderas::wow: I'm sad that it's over. What i'm a watch now that has that "You feel"? :bryan:

I didn't realize breh was blind till like episode 8:snoop::mjlol:

I hate that they killed Love off (this season felt like it was a 50/50 split but now it's just going to be Joe's show...Again:beli:), but i expected it not even halfway through. I've watched a lot of TV Shows.. When a character that was introduced a season ago, or earlier in the current season is doing too much, and they're spiraling out of control. They usually late in the season do something that is unredeemable, or something that puts the main character at major risk. It get's to a point where "they gotta go". For Love her unredeemable moment was almost killing a 19 kid. She was putting Joe at risk all season.

I think it would of been dope if next season they showed us 5 episodes if Joe killed Love, and 5 episodes if Love killed Joe.

Episode 4 (i think it was) felt like they tied it up real quick due to covid. Then episode 5 everybody look like they were back from a hiatus.

Someone on reddit posted this, and i agree:

it's not that I think Love deserves better, it's more like, Joe is a bacon sandwich. Then you add Love in and now it's a BLT. Then at the end of this season it's like "fukk your BLT, you liked bacon before didn't you? Just have the bacon sandwich." I don't know, I'd just have appreciated one more season of her I think. Like we had the solo killer with no baby. Then they added a wife and baby then subtracted the wife and baby like what was the point?

Season 4 can't be Joe being Joe, just in Paris this time. They should end it at 4 before things get too repetitive. Have Joe be on the run the whole season or something.

Last edited: