Official YOU Season 3 Thread

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Easily the best season

my homegirl said there’s gonna be 5 seasons.

I see what yall saying about Love but come on man Joe didnt even try to make it work. The moment he found out she’s equally as fukked up as him he wanted to leave her.

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
michaelamcmanusyou-1634315890894.jpg

I've seen her in something before, I just can't remember what

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Found out through an ad on Netflix that my childhood friend is on this season (the librarian).

I haven’t spoken to her since freshman year of HS, but I’m glad to see her shining :salute: she was always talented

I’ve already been watching this show, but seeing her on there will be kinda dope :ehh: Ima start it soon

She's in a couple things on Netflix.

She got this show and is pretty dope in the new Sabrina The Teenage Witch.

Her best shyt is her role as Gaia in The 100 which just had it's series finale not that long ago.

Last edited:

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Do we find Victoria Pedretti attractive? :patrice:

I think she's sexy as fukk but it ain't all about apperance.

She cleans up nice enough, but she's fukking INTENSE. Her energy comes through very strong in the few performances I've seen from her and a lot of it is about her eyes.

I'm more attracted to her than I was to Beck and she's not nearly as 'cute' as she was.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Easily the best season

my homegirl said there’s gonna be 5 seasons.

I see what yall saying about Love but come on man Joe didnt even try to make it work. The moment he found out she’s equally as fukked up as him he wanted to leave her.
Yea. And she basically forced him to stay. And he DID try to make it work but it was hard for him because he couldn’t trust her. Plus on top of that dude was holding it down while she was fukkin the teenage kid. That enabled him to completely disconnect. Lol.