Official WWE 2K23 Thread

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Damn I was watching Wood’s live stream and he spent a good hour creating an alt outfit and the damn game crashed as he was about finished. And he had to start over.

I feel like if he would have snapped on the live and started breaking stuff he would have been justified

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Why is the Jack knife so shytty in this? And why is Nash’s trademark a choke slam? Is my memory fukkdd?
They must’ve confused his move set with Sycho Sid. He the one who had the choke slam signature with power bomb finisher.

Nash had a heart punch as a signature if I recall correctly. I don’t think I ever saw Nash do a choke slam.

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn I was watching Wood’s live stream and he spent a good hour creating an alt outfit and the damn game crashed as he was about finished. And he had to start over.

I feel like if he would have snapped on the live and started breaking stuff he would have been justified
Creation suite is unstable right now. I was really wanting to jump in creating my usual CAWs but I already had multiple crashes so I'm gonna wait till they patch it.