Job Is Finished
Daps
73412826-1-AA8-4-F76-B3-FF-EDA2002-EBCF4.jpg

Eza

King Shiit
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Off topic but I take it Lance from Power Move Pro Wrestling didn't train in Harlem? :dame:

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Off topic but I take it Lance from Power Move Pro Wrestling didn't train in Harlem? :dame:

Can't wait to have next gen alternatives for wrestling games again. Too bad nobody is dropping anything in 2020 with 2k taking the year off.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I have been playing it for a few days and have yet to run into any glitches to be honest. *knock on wood* It’s rather hard to counterattacks at times though and the graphics are terrible.

I did initially get confused though with the names hovering over a wrestler at the beginning of the match until I figured out why.

Ill-Yaz

FA Cup winning fan
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im assuming the universe mode in wwe2k20 is similar to wwe2k19

How do you change the order of the matches on a show?

I have my mainevent level match as the first match of a PPV so how do I move it to the mainevent?

P.S- I cant delete the match first because its a rivalry match

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
I have been playing it for a few days and have yet to run into any glitches to be honest. *knock on wood* It’s rather hard to counterattacks at times though and the graphics are terrible.

I did initially get confused though with the names hovering over a wrestler at the beginning of the match until I figured out why.

Did you try universe mode yet?

Im assuming the universe mode in wwe2k20 is similar to wwe2k19

How do you change the order of the matches on a show?

I have my mainevent level match as the first match of a PPV so how do I move it to the mainevent?

P.S- I cant delete the match first because its a rivalry match

In 2k20 if you wanna "change" orders of matches you just have to create the match all over again as your main event. You can't change them and put your first match as your last and your 4th match as your 2nd etc.

Deleting rivalry matches when you click it to try and remove it, it prompts you again if you want to remove it. Not sure how it is in 19

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
20200522-231236.jpg

After 15 minutes... they both go for a grapple at the same time and trish ends up frozen :snoop: had to restart the damn match:snoop:

This is the most broken game I have ever played... and I play nba 2k.

One thing I noticed about 2k19 is the fact that the game tries to fixed itself. For instance, Asuka came out of nowhere to beat the breaks out of Carmella. After Mella got herself together and the ref got up after getting knocked down for the third time :mjlol:, they stood for like 20 seconds tops. So I'm like :stopitslime:dammit...sighs but wait...the ref was like :camby:"snap out of this shyt and wrestle". So Asuka kicked her into the moon and want the fade :banderas:

Just imagine if Yukes didn't have pressure on the WWE to make a wrestling game. 2K19 feels like a prototype to something incredible, but heaven's forbid that we go back to the PS2 days where wrestling games weren't rushed to high hell.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Did you try universe mode yet?

In 2k20 if you wanna "change" orders of matches you just have to create the match all over again as your main event. You can't change them and put your first match as your last and your 4th match as your 2nd etc.

Deleting rivalry matches when you click it to try and remove it, it prompts you again if you want to remove it. Not sure how it is in 19

I clicked it, but it looked a little too complex, so I was going to come back to it later. Is that where the main problems still are?

I had an issue about an hour ago during the Finn Balor, Wicked AB match where one of his arms spazzed out. It legit took 5 finishers to take him out.

Ill-Yaz

FA Cup winning fan
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How do you kick out a member from a stable?

Ive got big ass Giant in NWO and want him to get the boot in a storyline way. Can the rest of the member give him the beats?