Official WWE 2K20 Thread

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
Amazing how 2k was really about to kill off 2k19s servers after only a year and a half :heh:
yeah i dont understand it. i mean i guess their backlog isnt popular online?

i can throw in Fight Night Champion from 2011 and still hop online right now and WWE shutting shyt down after a year or so..if anything keep Community Creations open.

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
Game still downloading but I played a Riddle/Ricochet match. So far so good. Just gotta get use to the new controls.

Mr. Brown

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Exactly how bad is 2K20? Just saw the deluxe edition on sale for $18. I still play 2k19 but that’s a great price for the deluxe

Maybe use 2K19 for AEW and CAWs and 2K20 for WWE?

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Exactly how bad is 2K20? Just saw the deluxe edition on sale for $18. I still play 2k19 but that’s a great price for the deluxe

Maybe use 2K19 for AEW and CAWs and 2K20 for WWE?

It is the most unbalanced game I've ever played.

Glitches allover the place.

Game crashes randomly, whether you try going online or simply doing offline shyt

A.i. can be very irritating sometimes(theyll stand there and do nothing)

Tag team ai is fukking retarded. You could be getting pinned while your parents takes his sweet ass time getting to you to break up the pinfall

Universe mode is frustrating. Cant even set up a match card without backing out and the game randomizing everything for you

That's maybe 0.5% of the problems with the game. 0.6% since I'm generous.

I would have gotten 2k19 but it's never on sale, and 2k20 was like $20 so why not. The deluxe for $20 is a good deal if you're willing to put up with a half finished game

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
It is the most unbalanced game I've ever played.

Glitches allover the place.

Game crashes randomly, whether you try going online or simply doing offline shyt

A.i. can be very irritating sometimes(theyll stand there and do nothing)

Tag team ai is fukking retarded. You could be getting pinned while your parents takes his sweet ass time getting to you to break up the pinfall

Universe mode is frustrating. Cant even set up a match card without backing out and the game randomizing everything for you

That's maybe 0.5% of the problems with the game. 0.6% since I'm generous.

I would have gotten 2k19 but it's never on sale, and 2k20 was like $20 so why not. The deluxe for $20 is a good deal if you're willing to put up with a half finished game

Well now I know I can't complain since I basically got the deluxe edition for nothing after getting a refund. I think what I might do in the future when it comes to WWE games is what until all the DLC is available before buying the games. I originally paid $30 for deluxe but got a refund.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
I just took in that if you remove aj styles and sonya deville hoodie for their entrances, they dont have long hair :mjlol:

Sonya has no ponytail for the first portion of her entrance and aj doesnt have his soccer mom haircut either :mjlol:

These motherfukkers really half assed this game :stopitslime: