Official WWE 2K20 Thread

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
So yall aint fukking with arcady wwe games?

IMO.. this is cool what they SHOULD (but wont) do is alternate these types of games every year, have separate teams working on them and that way you get a game out every year and you give the devs a two year windoo between games.. You satisfy the kids that like this shyt and the other fans that like the sim style...

But something tells me they will probably just try to force this every year

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Yup. Think they’re up until May 31st but folks are hoping they’ll let them stay up since 2K21 isn’t coming out this year
I tried to go back to 19 but I couldnt upload shyt, well, I uploaded 10 items but only 4 showed up and no matter what I did those new images wont upload

WHolla09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I sent to tweet to WWE games asking to keep the community creations servers up for 2k19. Didn’t really bash ‘20 but I know the tweet is straight getting deleted :russ:

they never responded to my tweet, but I’m glad they are keeping the servers active

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga

and they was still expecting muthafukkers to buy this shyt on “sale” :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

2k19 still has tons of glitches as well. I just had a match with Montez vs Dawkins and i threw Dawkins off the main stage to the side and then he glitched back up on the ramp and i wasnt able to touch him anymore. the game registered him like he was in some area that i wasnt even tho i was right next to him and couldnt target him anymore.

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
Damn I literally just bought 2K19 off BestBuy.com 5 minutes ago :russ:
it's not as bad as the videos of 2k20. all the wwe 2k games have been glitchy to a degree...for the most part it's not game breaking...the first time you have your game crash midway through a Royal Rumble match tho you might be pissed lol. It's been running smooth for me lately minus that mishap in the Street Profits match but ive def got clips of glitches from the last few games.

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
it's not as bad as the videos of 2k20. all the wwe 2k games have been glitchy to a degree...for the most part it's not game breaking...the first time you have your game crash midway through a Royal Rumble match tho you might be pissed lol. It's been running smooth for me lately minus that mishap in the Street Profits match but ive def got clips of glitches from the last few games.

Yeh, the last one I owned/played was either 2K15 or 16. It had little glitches here and there but it wasn't unplayable. 2K20 looks damn near unplayable. Just a overall mess.

Vic Damone. Jr

Don't support the phonies, support the real
Daps
Reppin
Memphis TN
I agree, legit did a Royal Rumble on 2K15 last night and went for a finisher to get a double elimination and the animation fukked up for a sec. Still got the elimination though