Official WWE 2K20 Thread

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Keep WWE2K19 and download the missing wrestlers with community creations.. and you save your money, plus if you brought 2K19 on a discount, it's an even bigger win. Problem solved.:win:

Yea the Fiend on 2k19 CC is dope

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
:mjlol: Man look at this shyt and you got some folks defending this bullshyt.

EHQTal_XYAAL62w

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

This shyt legit looks like the video game version of finishing a movie script in one draft, turning it in, and everyone deciding to just go with it without doing any proofreading or making sure anything makes sense or if it’s even a coherent script. It’s as if they didn’t actually work on anything at all during the last year. At this point I’m wondering if it’ll match assassins creed: unity or Halo: the master chief collection in terms of the horrible condition it’s going to release in.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
WWE 2K20 just isn’t fun to play. The targeting is horrendous, and there is something missing as it pertains to flow. I thought I was being too hard on this version of the game. I wondered, perhaps my expectations were too high, so I fired up WWE 2K19, and the inferiority of the newer version was confirmed.

Brian M of Forbes.
Like I said 2k19 was a true sign that they had finally figured everything out, and then they turned around and pulled this bullshyt. The only time I've seen a company complete a perfect arc was Yukes developing the Gamecube games. Wrestlemania X8-DOR2 was a perfect example on how you build upon the predecessor.