Official WWE 2K20 Thread

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
That's the way I would go, because there aren't enough changes being made to warrant a yearly release. I agree that the SVR games started the decline but SVR 06 is still one of the GOATS. 2k14 was perfect except we got another shytty Hollywood Rock, I swear only HCTP was able to do him justice because every other game just makes him regular Rock with a buzz cut. When I saw them recreate Randy Savage's promo in the Wrestlemania showcase mode that was legit:mjcry:

Funny thing is some years back I bought a PS2 slim from eBay and a couple of games. HCTP & SvR 06 are two of those games. So I light up the PS2 every blue moon just to play those two.

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
DLC is one of the biggest scams around. It’s amazing they’ve been able to get away with that concept in gaming for so long.

They dead ass took a dude out the game for 4 years for being racist then when they add him back tell us we have to pay extra for him

Some of the most disrespectful shyt ever :hhh:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I did. I got the wrong one though :deadmanny: I thought I got the one with Snoop Dogg as the boss. The first joint is still good.
Oh yeah Vendetta is cool too. I still have to laugh when EA said that they didn't think rap & wrestling mixed and then they created the abomination known as Def Jam Icon.:russ:

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
They dead ass took a dude out the game for 4 years for being racist then when they add him back tell us we have to pay extra for him

Some of the most disrespectful shyt ever :hhh:

Don’t forget folks gotta pay for Foley even though he was in the game a few years ago before being taken out in 2k19. shyt is ridiculous

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps

Not defending but this sounds like an easy fix

Just create the CAW and don't give it any attributes until u upload it to Universe

This shyt look ass tho

They took out Lex Luger too, and Vader :snoop:

They really got a roster thst is 50 less characters than last year

Took out wild legends

Yea some may be because of contract but this year that wasn't it

They just half assed the fukk out of it on all fronts. They coulda at least gave us the same roster as last year with the extras they threw in this year.

I agree this does not need to be an annual release

2k14 prolly was the best one
2k16 and 2k19 were good money
2k17 and 2k18 at least had the Von Erichs and Freebirds plus other legends missing from 19 so they have their value

2k20 on the other hand is shaping up to be 2k15 levels of :gucci:

Only saving grace is the career mode

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
Not defending but this sounds like an easy fix

Just create the CAW and don't give it any attributes until u upload it to Universe

This shyt look ass tho

They took out Lex Luger too

They really got a roster thst is 50 less characters than last year

Took out wild legends

Yea some may be because of contract but this year thst wasn't it

They just half assed the fukk out of it on all fronts. They coulda at least gave us the same roster as last year with the extras they threw in this year.

I agree this does not need to be an annual release

2k14 prolly was the best one
2k16 and 2k19 were good money
2k17 and 2k18 at least had the Von Eric he and Freebies plus other legends missing from 19 so they have their value

2k20 on the other hand is shaping up to be 2k15 levels of :gucci:

Only saving grace is the career mode

Yeah it’s a easy fix but my thing is it worked fine last year. Why mess it? Same goes for the new controls and having to patch in create a championship. Why mess with it at all?

James Dean

All Star
Daps
WWE 2K20 just isn’t fun to play. The targeting is horrendous, and there is something missing as it pertains to flow. I thought I was being too hard on this version of the game. I wondered, perhaps my expectations were too high, so I fired up WWE 2K19, and the inferiority of the newer version was confirmed.

Brian M of Forbes.