Official WWE 2K20 Thread

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Kinda skeptical about all of this "honest review" stuff because clearly 2K knows that they dropped some trash that should've been delayed [plus should no longer be a yearly release] but basically asking everyone you invited to play an early release to effectively tell fans that its bad and you shouldn't buy it?

Tryna see whats the endgame with that, is 2K trying to get out of the WWE deal on the low or just trying to send a message?

MrFirst2doit

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
EG0yCCTWsAETx9R.jpg

They look weird. That pose at that angle not helping either.

you don't even need the zombies DLC for lifeless character models .. They look like manequins

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos

Kinda skeptical about all of this "honest review" stuff because clearly 2K knows that they dropped some trash that should've been delayed [plus should no longer be a yearly release] but basically asking everyone you invited to play an early release to effectively tell fans that its bad and you shouldn't buy it?

Tryna see whats the endgame with that, is 2K trying to get out of the WWE deal on the low or just trying to send a message?

:patrice:Its obvious as all hell. THQ used to have their WWE games in check. When Yukes was around, they had an engine to keep dikking with despite it being obsolete to today's standards. Now with Yukes gone, 2K like :camby:bush this carny shyt.

FooFighters

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN

I think it's a partial "blame yukes who people have bytched about for years" and "wait till next gen everyone, it'll be great!"

I swear people have selective memory with THQ and Yukes. I played those games and back then people still bytched about the games bc there were many things worth bytching about .

Even the old NES, SNES, Genesis, ps1 games, dreamcast games had basic content and less wrestlers.

Still, 2k will do this what they've done to nba 2k and EA have done to madden/fifa: Microtransactions up the ass.

Beautiful Bobby Eatin

SWEEEEEEEEEETNESS!
Daps
Reppin
Terra Belle, Georgia

My take is that WWE requires they come out with an annual game every year which in the beginning seems fine until they saw how fast things change in the WWE requiring more work and additional manpower. 2k obviously wanted a better deal and WWE didnt want to give it so this is what we get for the price.

This year is the first year I can see them trying to get out of the deal by sabotage.

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
Yeah I’m not paying no full price for this shyt. I’ll catch one of them flash sales in the PlayStation store like last year.