Official Wu-Tang: An American Saga Season 1 Thread

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
This shouldn’t really go over 4-5 seasons. :ld:

This season might end with them releasing 36 Chambers. 2nd season the rise. 3rd season focuses on the solo careers. 4th uses the timeframe from WTF to early 2000s. 5th the “twilight” years, up until the release of 8 Diagrams.

I just want to see the creation of Only Built For Cuban Linx and Liquid Swords:blessed:

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm going to wait a few weeks to start my 30 day free trial. I'll binge this and Veronica Mars. Cancel my subscription after.

qnsfinest

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
Just finished the first episode. It’s dope so far. Acting is a little below average, but I’m looking past it.

I grew up on Wu, my favorite group of all time, so it’s not hard for me to track who is who and who becomes who as they progress through the show.

It was so dope in the beginning with them showing how the beat for 7th chamber came through and Rae spittin on it.

I know most young dudes watching this are probably confused on who is who lol other than probably RZA. I’m glad they didn’t go the cheap route and subtitle the rap names at the bottom.

Edit- Just finished all 3 episodes. Definitely a must watch for any hiphop fan. Great show so far, I was ready to watch more episodes.

Last edited: