MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
I need to see the whole cast.

Who playing Masta Killa and UGod?

Is Tekeitha gonna be in this?

Also I hope this isn’t gonna be like a “one season and done” shyt cuz I need to see Shyheim.

He had some bangers:wow:

I think the only other Wu affiliate they’ll feature is Cappa since he’s most connected to the Wu. This needs to only focus on the main core. Maybe they’ll toss a cameo for the lesser known Wu affiliates.

Hopefully it goes several seasons. At least up until ODB’s death. It’ll be a perfect way to end it with the final concert (OG Rock The Bells) where they all performed. It can be covered in under 5 seasons.

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
Masta did real jail time before and a little after 36 came out. He doesn’t speak much on his past because of that. I know more about him from RZA than the man himself

I like how on the last EP they had a skit of that breh proudly talking about how MK slapped the shyt out of him for drawing caricatures of the Clan.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I like how on the last EP they had a skit of that breh proudly talking about how MK slapped the shyt out of him for drawing caricatures of the Clan.

Yeah that’s the Luke cage EP. used to write for vibe lol. Still remember that story. That’s actually why he cast meth in the first season of Luke cage cause meth reached out to him afterward to make sure he was cool and there were no hard feelings

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
respect to the clan, but the hardship of the hood tales are over done. Regardless of who it features
Funny how folks be complaining about the slavery-era movie genres getting green lit too often but don't feel the same about hood hardship tales

it's 2019, take advantage of new technology, access to movie studios, and popularity of animes, be creative...Wu-tang vs A.I. music execs that have perfected a formula/procedure of creating popular rap songs

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
Ghost looks wack. That's a damn shame too.

Uey about to go off into grouch again.

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca
respect to the clan, but the hardship of the hood tales are over done. Regardless of who it features
Funny how folks be complaining about the slavery-era movie genres getting green lit too often but don't feel the same about hood hardship tales

it's 2019, take advantage of new technology, access to movie studios, and popularity of animes, be creative...Wu-tang vs A.I. music execs that have perfected a formula/procedure of creating popular rap songs
Fukk what you talking about nikka myself and a lotta other cats waiting to see the series. Did you see the miniseries on HBO? It's up for an Emmy BTW

En Sabah Nur

The First
Daps
Reppin
Survival of the fittest

BoilingBlindBluebreastedkookaburra-small.gif

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY

:what: