Official Wu-Tang: An American Saga Season 1 Thread

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Lol let’s see who for the culture old head .. y’all used to talking to these cacs like that on here you ain’t gonna call me out like some lil nikka lol .. you got the right one

let’s be honest wu tang was some weird ass nikkas . That’s why they not really highly regarded Just some rapping ass nikkas.. . it’s a couple stand out members but other than that nikkas was dust heads .. show pretty cool tho :yeshrug:

tumblr_mcvhbt88mp1rkn5loo1_400.gif

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
i remember when i bought two for the road...

went to the video spot on 8th ave & 50th st and was like you got that movie wu tang used on song so-and-so .. i was like ... it goes horse fist .. dragon fist.... thats all i had but the guy knew what movie to give and he was right.....

so many new movies i discovered cause of RZA ..

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
i remember when i bought two for the road...

went to the video spot on 8th ave & 50th st and was like you got that movie wu tang used on song so-and-so .. i was like ... it goes horse fist .. dragon fist.... thats all i had but the guy knew what movie to give and he was right.....

so many new movies i discovered cause of RZA ..
aka the fearless dragons

Mr. Riddim

All Star
Daps
Is episode 8 just five "oners"?
shyt like that is incredible to me. The amount of planning and choreography for each setting... Miss a line or a mark and they gotta start the whole scene over from scratch. :wow:
Great season.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
I think they messed up a part in that RZA verse. I just cant put my finger on it.
:patrice: