Official Wu-Tang: An American Saga Season 1 Thread

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
y’all get way too comfortable round here with these Lil words .. lets link out ig and see who really out here mr culture
i've been around the time's young stud..plus builtwith the rappers we are discussing on this forum.
Kung fu flicks were part of many & plenty of children/teens and adults living in the hood.

You missed out so don't be ignorant you fagget.

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
i've been around the time's young stud..plus builtwith the rappers we are discussing on this forum.
Kung fu flicks were part of many & plenty of children/teens and adults living in the hood.

You missed out so don't be ignorant you fagget.
Lol let’s see who for the culture old head .. y’all used to talking to these cacs like that on here you ain’t gonna call me out like some lil nikka lol .. you got the right one

let’s be honest wu tang was some weird ass nikkas . That’s why they not really highly regarded Just some rapping ass nikkas.. . it’s a couple stand out members but other than that nikkas was dust heads .. show pretty cool tho :yeshrug:

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca
You just old bytch.. I’m 27 nikkas ain’t never watch no fukkin Chinese movies .. y’all nikkas was prolly watching dragon ball z n shyt too
:stopitslime: was raised off them shyts. Kung Fu theater used to come on at midnight in the bay. Look up the SHAW brothers man.

Some of my personal favorites are below

Super Ninjas
5 deadly venoms
Buddhist Fist
Iron Monkey

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
:stopitslime: was raised off them shyts. Kung Fu theater used to come on at midnight in the bay. Look up the SHAW brothers man.

Some of my personal favorites are below

Super Ninjas
5 deadly venoms
Buddhist Fist
Iron Monkey

When I say nikkas won’t watching it I mean nobody I knew round my age .. I lived out Ohio Virginia Maryland North Carolina dc .. had family all over .. I don’t remember nobody ever watching no Kung fu .. it was just looked at as some old shyt .. like breh said maybe it was some 80s baby shyt

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
Lol let’s see who for the culture old head .. y’all used to talking to these cacs like that on here you ain’t gonna call me out like some lil nikka lol .. you got the right one

let’s be honest wu tang was some weird ass nikkas . That’s why they not really highly regarded .. it’s a couple stand out members but other than that nikkas was dust heads .. show pretty cool tho :yeshrug:
wtf is weird?
is x clan weird?
is the furious five weird?

wu tang clan is is not something out of mars man? breakin/dancing used kung fu stances ..

you are cultureless.

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
wtf is weird?
is x clan weird?
is the furious five weird?

wu tang clan is is not something out of mars man? breakin/dancing used kung fu stances ..

you are cultureless.
Man you know exactly what I mean them nikkas was weird bruh look at a nikka like odb... lol come on son.. they definitely ain’t looked at as the cool nikkas of the 90s .. maybe that was y’all vibe then on sormething :mjlol:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Man you know exactly what I mean them nikkas was weird bruh look at a nikka like odb... lol come on son.. they definitely ain’t looked at as the cool nikkas of the 90s .. maybe that was y’all vibe then on sormething :mjlol:

I’m genuinely intrigued by this statement...not coming @ you sideways but what hip hop acts from the 90s do you regard as “looked at as cool”? I’m not looking to pick your answer apart or no slick shyt...I’m naturally curious about your opinion

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Y’all leave young breh alone!!!:russ:

Like he said, maybe this some 80s babies shyt.

Like I didn’t watch fukking Power Rangers:mjlol:

But I did watch Super Sentai, that used to come on USA late at night:sas2:

The real shyt and not that fake 90s babies kiddie shyt:sas1:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
finally got around to watching the finale...dope ep...liked the progression of the ep mixed w/ each character spitting their verse as it connected to the story...granted the actor’s rendition of the verses left a lot to be desired but that goes w/o saying considering what it is they’re tryna live up to...the best renditions were GZA and ghost tho...especially the dude who played ghost...if I had my eyes closed I would’ve thought someone was playing the real verse lol...solid ep tho...really hope they run this back for a second season...it’s not like hulu has anything else better...handmaid’s tale ain’t cutting it for me :unimpressed:

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

but if youre 27, that means you was born in 92 or 93, you sound like an idiot if you think wu tang wasnt cool in the 90s. So let me guess, DBZ wasnt cool? The Matrix wasnt cool? Power Rangers wasnt cool? I remember as a jit Protect ya neck and other wu classics were played throughout the 90s, clown.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You just old bytch.. I’m 27 nikkas ain’t never watch no fukkin Chinese movies .. y’all nikkas was prolly watching dragon ball z n shyt too

This nikka was born in 92 trying to tell nikkas what was cool in the 80s.

Like people are trying to tell you, Martisl arts popped in the black community in the 70s in large part due to Bruce Lee who to this day remains very popular in the black community. That’s why you had Martial Arts elements in black exploitation flicks. This continued throughout the 80s. Jim Kelly for an example.

Jim-Kelly-Bruce-Lee-Enter-The-Dragon-480x500.jpg

The most dominant basketball player of the era was a Bruce Lee student

bruce-lee-kareem-abdul-jabbar-game-of-death.jpeg

We even had R&B hits about Kung Fu fighting

61qMFO8Z60L._SX355_.jpg

You literally had a sub genre of black Kung Fu movies

DfrkaJyVMAEsipa.jpg

This continued on to the 80s where we had movies like The Last Dragon and Saturday afternoon Kung Fu flicks on Tv.

LastDragon-1024x682.jpg

fukk out of here lil nikka. :camby:

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This nikka was born in 92 trying to tell nikkas what was cool in the 80s.

Like people are trying to tell you, Martisl arts popped in the black community in the 70s in large part due to Bruce Lee who to this day remains very popular in the black community. That’s why you had Martial Arts elements in black exploitation flicks. This continued throughout the 80s. Jim Kelly for an example.

Jim-Kelly-Bruce-Lee-Enter-The-Dragon-480x500.jpg

The most dominant basketball player of the era was a Bruce Lee student
LastDragon-1024x682.jpg

We even had R&B hits about Kung Fu fighting

61qMFO8Z60L._SX355_.jpg

You literally had a sub genre of black Kung Fu movies

DfrkaJyVMAEsipa.jpg

This continued on to the 80s where we had movies like The Last Dragon and Saturday afternoon Kung Fu flicks on Tv.

fukk out of here lil nikka. :camby:

and he acts like he hasnt lived through Power Rangers or The Matrix or any jackie chan movie :mjlol::mjlol: