Official Wu-Tang: An American Saga Season 1 Thread

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
It was him. I watch with the captions on and it literally said "Masta Killa: *dialogue*"
:ohhh: word good look on the info breh. Since you watch with the captions on, what was WZA saying to Ghost and his sister when they were on the bus ride back to Ohio. I couldn't understand WZA's mumbling gibberish :francis:

TheJet

Superstar
Daps
Yo who got the video of Cappadonna telling the story of the Delfonics tryna cut somebody that had a gun?

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
That last episode had me emotional when Rza called Ghost. Ghost verse puts so much emotion in that track. Pissed that it didn’t happen before it was over. Yeah dude that plays Rza is terrible. He seems like a gay dude that’s overcompensating trying to be straight or he’s slightly autistic or something.

I thought ghost was gonna get shot. He gotta catch a bullet next season then.

I love this series. They did a hell of a job. I thought Rae was gonna show the Dominicans but I guess it’s too early.

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
That last episode had me emotional when Rza called Ghost. Ghost verse puts so much emotion in that track. Pissed that it didn’t happen before it was over. Yeah dude that plays Rza is terrible. He seems like a gay dude that’s overcompensating trying to be straight or he’s slightly autistic or something.

I thought ghost was gonna get shot. He gotta catch a bullet next season then.

I love this series. They did a hell of a job. I thought Rae was gonna show the Dominicans but I guess it’s too early.

i reference to your gay dude comment ... look around this thread or the one in the booth.. i dont remember but he has pictures there..

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY

Reviewed the whole season which took longer than I wanted. Not every episode but just an overview

when you wrote : Some are better than others, but they all work in concert to make something memorable. That said, Shameik Moore sits at the top of the mountain.

i was expecting a breakdown of the others or at least the worst.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
when you wrote : Some are better than others, but they all work in concert to make something memorable. That said, Shameik Moore sits at the top of the mountain.

i was expecting a breakdown of the others or at least the worst.
Nah not important lol. One thing I’ve learned writing all these years, especially for a review, is to give the important details. What’s important is who shines bright rather than saying who doesn’t or who doesn’t shine the brightest. It’s a crutch as a writer to dwell on a ranking when the harder thing is to espouse why this thing works on its own without comparing it to something else.

Plus again it’s just one mans opinion. I wasn’t really interested in tearing anyone down specifically. There’s enough of that on the internet. I’d rather lift up than tear down. Constructive criticism is better than bytching just to bytch. Just my two cents

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
I love this shyt.

Some of the casting is a bit iffy but everybody is making honest effort.

And I wanna fukk the shyt outa Erica Alexander, got damn she's even finer than she was back in the day to me lol, she got thick as fukk.