Label fukkery
Gravediggaz seeds
36 starting to form in RZA's head with the lyrics and the samples
First mention of bringing everyone together as the Clan
:ohlawd:

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
The episode was really strange I can’t put my finger on it but it was all over the place. Sucks how they dropped him:francis:
I think it's mainly because it was so centered around Rza and the actor playing him just doesn't fit the role at all. He comes off way too shy and timid and is completely lacking in charisma.

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
The slow shift towards knowledge of self is :ohhh:. They applied it to food and the lessons in this ep.:ehh:

As soon as Just Ice popped up - I knew someone was getting the :birdman:treatment :pachaha:

Hip-Hop Connection was flying journos from the UK out to Houston in 91? :usure::patrice:

Rza writing his 'Protect Ya Neck' verse in his head on some

UglySomberAsianporcupine-size_restricted.gif
:blessed:

And he's gathering kung fu flicks and samples now.

Naughty, Prince Paul and Kenny Smith cameos :obama:

Shameik had the Chef vibe down in this ep. The hand rubs and all that. :leon:Dennis' energy is right where I would expect Ghost's to be in that situation. I don't think he'll get the props he deserves for this role, because of things like his tone (no pun intended) but he's been one of the load bearing walls of this whole season.

I need to know how true to life the ending is.
If they were actually in the studio, starting Wu-Tang when he got dropped - wow. Tommy Boy fukked up on so many levels :russ:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Great fukking episode. The best since the show started. The one take shyt was cool because it showed how fast that world moves and how fast shyt was moving for Bobby. Everyone was on point, and it had so many good character moments with the guys who would become wu. That was incredible. Rza working on wu shyt in the back of his head while doing the price rakeem stuff was a nice touch, shameik continues to kill it as Rae and the cat playing Ghost has fully embodied that man at this point.

The episode made it easy to see why he soured on dealing with labels and politics and the whole system. Just a dope piece of storytelling from top to bottom