Official WONDER WOMAN Thread

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
She has done top notch stunt work and is a great athlete. Haywire and such was garbage and what not but her action pieces shyt on anything that Gadot has done. But we're assuming that's the only criteria which it obviously isn't.
So Gina Carano would make a good stuntwoman but that doesn't mean she would be the perfect choice to have the lead role in anything. She is an awful, dead-eyed, robotic actress.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Do brehs read anymore? I agreed with you breh. I was using here as a hypothetical.
@Bini Knight
Posted before I got to your later post.
But even with you agreeing that Carano is a shytty actress, nothing about her being a MMA fighter mattered as far as being Wonder Woman unless your criteria for the role was getting some bulky athlete to be Wonder Woman. She isn't even a good hypothetical.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
If only lucy could have played the part
Now this I agree with. Prime Lucy Lawless would've been perfect.
tumblr_n5klamD0lw1ridpvyo1_500.jpg

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
lets be serious.... she looks good... that's how she got the role

that's how 99% of wome get these roles in hollywood... if it was 10 years ago, WW would be megan fox

they need someone that will cross over to the boys... cause they know/HOPE the women are there to support her for being a woman... the men are the problem.. so put some hot young model in their face and taaah dahhhhh... hunger games all over again

Daps
Production Begins on Warner Bros. Pictures’ Wonder Woman Feature Film
BURBANK, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Principal photography is underway on Warner Bros. Pictures’ Wonder Woman feature film, the highly anticipated action adventure from director Patty Jenkins (“Monster,” AMC’s “The Killing”), starring Gal Gadot (the “Fast & Furious” movies) in the role of Diana Prince/Wonder Woman. The character will make her big screen debut this spring in “Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice,” but the new film will mark her first time headlining a feature.

The film also stars Chris Pine (the “Star Trek” films) as Captain Steve Trevor, Robin Wright (“The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo,” Netflix’s “House of Cards”), Danny Huston (“Clash of the Titans,” “X-Men Origins: Wolverine”), David Thewlis (the “Harry Potter” films, “The Theory of Everything”), Ewen Bremner (“Exodus: Gods and Kings,” “Snowpiercer”), Saïd Taghmaoui (“American Hustle”), Elena Anaya (“The Skin I Live In”) and Lucy Davis (“Shaun of the Dead”).

The film is being produced by Charles Roven, Zack Snyder and Deborah Snyder, with Richard Suckle, Stephen Jones, Wesley Coller, Geoff Johns and Rebecca Roven serving as executive producers.
Joining Jenkins behind the camera are director of photography Matthew Jensen (“Chronicle,” “Fantastic Four,” HBO’s “Game of Thrones”), Oscar-nominated production designer Aline Bonetto (“Amélie,” “A Very Long Engagement,” “Pan”), and Oscar-winning editor Martin Walsh (“Chicago,” “Jack Ryan: Shadow Recruit,” “V for Vendetta”), and Oscar-winning costume designer Lindy Hemming (“The Dark Knight” trilogy, “Topsy-Turvy”).
Principal photography will take place on location in the UK, France and Italy.
Set to open in 2017, the Wonder Woman feature film is based on characters created by William Moulton Marston, appearing in comic books published by DC Entertainment. It will be distributed worldwide by Warner Bros. Pictures, a Warner Bros. Entertainment Company.

Production Begins on Warner Bros. Pictures’ Wonder Woman Feature Film

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
I'm honestly surprised it took this long for a Wonder Woman movie to be made.

White males dominate this comic book ish. To the point that even the premier female character in comics, and one of the most well-known comic book characters period, can't get no shine.

A WW movie should've happened a loooooooong time ago.

BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London
So the reason WW is in DOJ is to find that weapon thing, however we only about it fully etc in WW solo film - which comes out AFTER.

Bit backward