Daps
Reppin
NULL

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
On training to be a soldier: “To become a fight-training instructor in the Israeli Defense Forces, I did a four-month boot camp where I had to go for seven-mile runs every morning at 6:30AM.”.

Gal Gadot Ran 7 Miles a Day While in the Israeli Army - Sun-Times National

Also, all IDF soldiers receive the same training. Again, there's a reason why she was picked for FNF and WW
Yeah, she has a pretty face. Already forgot about those ass shots in Fast Five? Pitiful. :mjlol

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
deflect and change the subject when you get exposed for not knowing what youre talking about brehs
I wholely admit I'm wrong about her background. But you're a fool, if you think she as picker for her background. If that was the case, then Carano would hands down be the choice.

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wholely admit I'm wrong about her background. But you're a fool, if you think she as picker for her background. If that was the case, then Carano would hands down be the choice.

what is this obsession that coli posters have with gina carano? why is she HANDS DOWN The choice? shes also three years older (and honestly is aging really rapidly)

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
what is this obsession that coli posters have with gina carano? why is she HANDS DOWN The choice? shes also three years older (and honestly is aging really rapidly)
I said her background wasn't the reason why Gadot she was picked, and if that it actually was Snyder's critera than it would have been Carano. I never said it SHOULD have been Carano.

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I said her background wasn't the reason why Gadot she was picked, and if that it actually was Snyder's critera than it would have been Carano. I never said it SHOULD have been Carano.
why is caranos background better than gadots?

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Brehs seem to forget she was in a Fast & Furious movie too :pachaha:
She has done top notch stunt work and is a great athlete. Haywire and such was garbage and what not but her action pieces shyt on anything that Gadot has done. But we're assuming that's the only criteria which it obviously isn't.

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She has done top notch stunt work and is a great athlete. Haywire and such was garbage and what not but her action pieces shyt on anything that Gadot has done. But we're assuming that's the only criteria which it obviously isn't.

i never said it was the only criteria. also, whats wrong with choosing based on a pretty face? wonder woman is supposed to be ugly? you sound like a truly bitter dork. gina carano has a typical working class white trash face and that shouldnt count against her?

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
i never said it was the only criteria. also, whats wrong with choosing based on a pretty face? wonder woman is supposed to be ugly? you sound like a truly bitter dork. gina carano has a typical working class white trash face and that shouldnt count against her?
I never said I wanted Carano breh. She is very attractive but she can't act for shyt. They had to dub her lines in Haywire it was so bad.

Of course Wonder Woman should have a pretty face but that shouldn't be the only thing she has going for her.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
I'm so happy I have the person you're talking to on ignore, because that convo sould painful :pachaha:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Meh. Being great at stunt work isn't necessarily something one should be hired because of. That's what they have stunt doubles for. You don't hire a plumber to fix your pipes because they're a terrific swimmer.