Official WONDER WOMAN Thread

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
So no one gonna acknowledge this. Complete and total lie ?
lord have mercy... i posted the links brehs

they announced phase 1 2 years before ironman

then 2 years before phase 2, they annouced that lineup

then so on for phase 3

ain't y'all supposed to be talking about wonder woman??

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
really... i'd like to be done with this... say what you want after this, but unless it's about wonder woman... i'm done

but here goes

article written in 2006... 2 years before ironman.. as you can see, they are listing marvel movies in phase 1.. all which are based on the tesseract (one stone) and all connected by SLJ recruiting the avengers.. so that plan was already in motion

WebCite query result

now this article is about phase 2.... written 2 years before those came out... he answers the question directly about why he needed GOTG

"Guardians and Thor will take the brunt of the cosmic side of the universe, particularly Guardians, which is 95% in space," Feige tells SFX. "I think Iron Man 3 shows the other side of Phase 2, which is delving deeper into the characters. Throwing them on a much more personal journey.

http://www.empireonline.com/movies/news/marvel-boss-kevin-feige-phase-2/

and phase 3... again... another 2 years before the first phase 3 movie is released... he tells you what's coming and exactly why it's coming this way

Video: All Of Your Marvel Phase 3 Questions Answered By Kevin Feige

they playing checkers...... yes they added in a whole two characters... spidey (who they never though they'd get) and black panther

now look at dc

this is AFTER man of steel flopped

Snyder sat down with Forbes to discuss how the Caped Crusader became such a huge part of the Man Of Steel sequel, suggesting that while Batman was on the table, no one involved were directly planning on going to Gotham. Snyder says that Batman's name was casually floated -- "Maybe at the end of the second movie, some Kryptonite gets delivered to Bruce Wayne’s house or something." -- but the wheels quickly turned. He spoke about questioning who Superman should fight next, and how to follow Zod...

The problem is, once you say it out loud, then it’s kind of hard to go back, right? Once you say, "What about Batman?" then you realize, "Okay, that’s a cool idea. What else?" I mean, what do you say after that? …But I’m not gonna say at all that when I took the job to do Man of Steel that I did it in a subversive way to get to Batman. I really believe that only after contemplating who could face [Superman] did Batman come into the picture.

How Did Batman Get Into Man Of Steel 2? Zack Snyder Explains - CINEMABLEND

motherfukkers had no plans on even putting batman in the movie... let alone connecting a universe until after mos was out. they gave y'all some easter eggs and that was it. there was no plan at all for this whole connected universe. which is the main reason it's coming off rushed and sloppy

marvel will do that for a mega character like spidey... or a nikka with his own comic like BP... they ain't bout to shoehorn in that bullshyt ass black widow movie when they already planning these shyts 2-8 years in advance

dude just announced she's getting a movie.. but they already stacked until 2021.. she'll be lucky to get one in 2022-2023 when phase 4 starts up. they aren't going to shut down what's already going on for that

marvel1-700x261.jpg
Mother fukker did you read that first link ????? You are blatantly marvel fanboying and being unrealistic. They were planning to make movies that's all ! It says nothing about tessaracts etc

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
just like how Marvel had a couple bad takes in the infancy of their movies, I think DC will handle themselves well and will become great as time progresses. if Wonderwoman is a flop, which looks FIRE in the new trailer, then there's a great future ahead and even with the looks of the new Batman movie and using the Deathstroke, a tactician whos martial arts skills parallel Bruce's, I dont think theres anyway to fukk that up. DC could even easily go with the spinoff idea that Slade was taught by Raz and was banished or some shyt.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Who gives a fukk about how far ahead they plan this shyt, in the end the only thing that matters is whether the end product works or not.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Who gives a fukk about how far ahead they plan this shyt, in the end the only thing that matters is whether the end product works or not.
Some people seem to really invest a lot of their standom in a deep rooted belief that every step of the MCU was planned out long before Iron Man was even in production.:manny:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
This is true.

But it's very tiresome in every DC thread reading this shyt.

Marvel plans everything out for 20 years!
DC has no plans!
DC interferes with directors!
MARVEL has never done that!

The blind fanboyism and lies that keep getting repeated are :scust:

Both studios have their own problems. both studios make mistakes. Both slates of films are fluid and constantly changing. Both studios interfere with the directors.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
DC went 0-3 on movies this year, all of which should have been easy home runs.

Not getting my hopes up for this, but it'll be fun to see the DC stans pretending to like it if it sucks tho.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
i dont get it, they drop a piff wonder woman trailer and niccas talking bout MCU plans and shyt.....idk if its cuz of fanboys or niccas just dont give a fuk bout a female hero
We were talking Wonder Woman. I said I want to see it pages back. Someone brought up why isn't there a black widow movie. I posted how they announced it already but they weren't gonna shoehorn it in cause the shyt was already planned now

nikkas began crying. At the end of my last 10 posts I've said let's get back to Wonder Woman. You gotta ask them :yeshrug:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
We were talking Wonder Woman. I said I want to see it pages back. Someone brought up why isn't there a black widow movie. I posted how they announced it already but they weren't gonna shoehorn it in cause the shyt was already planned now

nikkas began crying. At the end of my last 10 posts I've said let's get back to Wonder Woman. You gotta ask them :yeshrug:
Give me a fukking a break.

You went on some fanboy rant about dc having 0 plans and marvel having 20 years planned out.

fukk outta here. you got called out for your blind dikk riding.