patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Still not sold on Gal as WW...she just doesn't have the look

Can we throw Steve Trevor to the bushes? Heain't really been relevant to WW comics since Pre-Crisis

And fukk Batman. How many fukking movies does this nikka need to be in? :dahell:
ben affleck getting that steady work in the DC extended universe..but i dont think hes supposed to be in WW...its not listed in his IMDB

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
So I prefer the anexoric chick then?

It's not about her being anorexic breh. Wonder Woman is supposed to be an athlete, the supreme athlete actually. When I see Kat I don't see supreme athlete and in order to play the role, they'd put her in the gym anyway to tone up and probably slender down, thus losing all the curves. So then you'd be back to square one.

The only way fanboys would he happy is if they got Jessica rabbit or am MMA fighter who's got the right athletic build but clearly not as thin because they can't afford to be that thin. The bottom line is this: can she do justice to the role? That's all that matters. If March comes and the answer is yes, then who the fukk cares? If the answer is no, then they've got issues on their hands.

Lefty Gunz

Superstar
Daps
lynda-carter-wonder-woman.jpg

Wonder-Woman.gif

Gal_Gadot_as_Wonder_Woman_white_bg.jpg

What's the difference in size? :patrice::jbhmm: