Official WONDER WOMAN Thread

Lefty Gunz

Superstar
Daps
Cn-zZtuXYAAwZgD

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Tagline is on point man. It sums up the main things you need to know about her character without being too wordy or too long.

Power. Grace. Wisdom
WONDER WOMAN

That would have sufficed for me. The extra 'wonder' makes it feel bloated. Lol what the fukk is 'wonder' anyway?

Also I wonder if 'grace' is just their way of saying 'female', because this Wonder Woman thus far has been portrayed as a brutal ass kicker just like the rest of macho Snyder heroes. Her theme wasn't graceful, her fighting style wasn't graceful, her dialogue wasn't graceful... she was out there chopping off limbs and stuff, grunting all over the place.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Power. Grace. Wisdom
WONDER WOMAN

That would have sufficed for me. The extra 'wonder' makes it feel bloated. Lol what the fukk is 'wonder' anyway?

Also I wonder if 'grace' is just their way of saying 'female', because this Wonder Woman thus far has been portrayed as a brutal ass kicker just like the rest of macho Snyder heroes. Her theme wasn't graceful, her fighting style wasn't graceful, her dialogue wasn't graceful... she was out there chopping off limbs and stuff, grunting all over the place.

It's better in fours. it has a rhythm to it.

and no grace is there way of saying that she has grace. A guy can have grace or be graceful as well homie. Diana Prince is a graceful character and carries herself that way

Daps
Reppin
NYC
It's better in fours. it has a rhythm to it.

and no grace is there way of saying that she has grace. A guy can have grace or be graceful as well homie. Diana Prince is a graceful character and carries herself that way

Legitimate question.

What makes her character graceful and how was that portrayed in BvS?

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Legitimate question.

What makes her character graceful and how was that portrayed in BvS?

There's an elegance in the way she carries herself when she's Diana Prince. She's rarely flustered even in tense moments, she clearly has no problem blending in with people who consider themselves to be elite even though she's not from this world and she is royalty and it shows.

Also, just a thought but I'm sure there will be more character work done for her in her own movie to fully inform every single word in that tagline which is the point of the movie.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
There's an elegance in the way she carries herself when she's Diana Prince. She's rarely flustered even in tense moments, she clearly has no problem blending in with people who consider themselves to be elite even though she's not from this world and she is royalty and it shows.

and yet the poster looks like a swimsuit ad.

it feels to me they are far more interested in selling the sleek, sexy wonder woman... and even the brutal, ass kicking wonder woman... than the one you just described.

but yes, i shouldn't judge a movie off it's marketing campaign.