Official WONDER WOMAN Thread

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I love Gal Gadot and this pic is wonderful but the fake boob armor bothers me. All WB needed to do was give Gal Gadot some CGI boobs with actual cleavage and half of the other special effects wouldn't have been needed. It would've saved them so much money. Who needs ridiculously expensive over-the-top action scenes when the best distraction is t*ts? That's what was really missing in Batman v Superman.
Are you high?:what:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I love Gal Gadot and this pic is wonderful but the fake boob armor bothers me. All WB needed to do was give Gal Gadot some CGI boobs with actual cleavage and half of the other special effects wouldn't have been needed. It would've saved them so much money. Who needs ridiculously expensive over-the-top action scenes when the best distraction is t*ts? That's what was really missing in Batman v Superman.
Doc-Rivers.gif

I guess you just want bad press for WB/DC and this franchise. They do that shyt and all kinds of clams/feminist would crawl out the woodworks protesting. She looks good and CGI t*ts are silly as hell.

DlAMONDZ

That pu$$y got me grinning
Daps
Reppin
Cali
fukkery would be on a hundred thousand trillion :wow:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Doc-Rivers.gif

I guess you just want bad press for WB/DC and this franchise. They do that shyt and all kinds of clams/feminist would crawl out the woodworks protesting. She looks good and CGI t*ts are silly as hell.

That shyt is beyond stupid lol. Not even from a bad press level it's just stupid from a human being level. The day someone at any studio authorizes that is their last day on the job