Official WONDER WOMAN Thread

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Her scene with Bruce at that dinner event was a mere teaser and showed that she has a much more calmer, quiet, intelligence about her. It's just a poster man lol wait for the movie.

i know, i'm just nitpicking.

but should this movie be another failure, these will have been the early signs that something wasn't right.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
and yet the poster looks like a swimsuit ad.

it feels to me they are far more interested in selling the sleek, sexy wonder woman... and even the brutal, ass kicking wonder woman... than the one you just described.

but yes, i shouldn't judge a movie off it's marketing campaign.

Looks like a swimsuit poster? Yeah we disagree on that but i do know how conservative you are with these kinds of things. With wonder woman you sell the fact that she is a woman who fully embraces being a woman and her beauty while also being a warrior

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Looks like a swimsuit poster? Yeah we disagree on that but i do know how conservative you are with these kinds of things. With wonder woman you sell the fact that she is a woman who fully embraces being a woman and her beauty while also being a warrior

Why are you talking to ghosts breh :lolbron:

Pic is dope btw :ahh:

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
poster is vibrant and beautiful looking but they could have come up with a better tagline.

Power. Grace. Wisdom
WONDER WOMAN

That would have sufficed for me. The extra 'wonder' makes it feel bloated. Lol what the fukk is 'wonder' anyway?

Also I wonder if 'grace' is just their way of saying 'female', because this Wonder Woman thus far has been portrayed as a brutal ass kicker just like the rest of macho Snyder heroes. Her theme wasn't graceful, her fighting style wasn't graceful, her dialogue wasn't graceful... she was out there chopping off limbs and stuff, grunting all over the place.

Legitimate question.

What makes her character graceful and how was that portrayed in BvS?

and yet the poster looks like a swimsuit ad.

it feels to me they are far more interested in selling the sleek, sexy wonder woman... and even the brutal, ass kicking wonder woman... than the one you just described.

but yes, i shouldn't judge a movie off it's marketing campaign.

i know, i'm just nitpicking.

but should this movie be another failure, these will have been the early signs that something wasn't right.

if this isnt PROOF enough about marfooL stans in a nut shell... lmaoooo i give up

*puts on ignore* time to do as his username says and kill the noise :blessed:

DCEU WE READY !!1

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
Cn-zZtuXYAAwZgD

sJzHH0i.gif

Daps
Reppin
NYC
You're already expecting it to fail man you got to be open minded.
Even if I expected it to fail, doesn't mean I want it to.

I would definitely feel vindicated though. Color me paranoid if you want I just don't have much faith in the DC films creative braintrust.