Official WONDER WOMAN Thread

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
Wasn't there a Homeland thread where dudes were calling Claire Danes a PAWG?
Claire freaking Danes!?!?!?
zTyQnYb.jpg
latest

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I think they fukked up putting this in WWI setting.
They didn't want to hear the Cap did it first comments since he did ww2 or hear how they're are rehashing an era. Marvel dropped first that's just how the game is:manny:though I have no doubt this movie will be good. If they can throw in some elements of her from the animated movie and of course comics with her combat skills this will be fire:jawalrus:I like the use of real locations it really helps immerse you into this world:whoo::whew:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
She fine as shyt :ohlawd:

Ole girl from Thor probably should have been Wonder Woman though.

Better actress
latest

sif-image-1.jpg

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
I love Gal Gadot and this pic is wonderful but the fake boob armor bothers me. All WB needed to do was give Gal Gadot some CGI boobs with actual cleavage and half of the other special effects wouldn't have been needed. It would've saved them so much money. Who needs ridiculously expensive over-the-top action scenes when the best distraction is t*ts? That's what was really missing in Batman v Superman.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
I love Gal Gadot and this pic is wonderful but the fake boob armor bothers me. All WB needed to do was give Gal Gadot some CGI boobs with actual cleavage and half of the other special effects wouldn't have been needed. It would've saved them so much money. Who needs ridiculously expensive over-the-top action scenes when the best distraction is t*ts? That's what was really missing in Batman v Superman.

You know how much a shytstorm that would brew up for WB? "WB feels that actress Gal Gadot's breasts aren't big enough so they digitally enhanced them". Please tell me you're trolling

Last edited:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound

In 2016 you think women wouldn't lose their shyt with something like this? Honestly this sounds ridiculous to me as well but women??? Pitchforks and torches would be on their way to burn down WB if that happened.:dame:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

breh :russ: