Official WONDER WOMAN Thread

Conz

Superstar
Daps
Cap is a better overall movie to me, but it's not by much. The Wonder Woman scenes on the battlefield are better than the ones in the middle of Cap if you ask me. And i enjoyed the "relationship" stuff in Wonder Woman better, b/c Steve and Agent Carter never seemed well developed for all the pining he does for that woman. No pun with "pining" but Chris Pine is the best character in Wonder Woman. Bucky aside (and really only b/c of what he becomes) i think i liked the war buddies in WW better than the Commandos in Cap. that could just be b/c i've seen WW more recently, those dudes in Cap are forgettable as fukk...

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Cap is a better overall movie to me, but it's not by much. The Wonder Woman scenes on the battlefield are better than the ones in the middle of Cap if you ask me. And i enjoyed the "relationship" stuff in Wonder Woman better, b/c Steve and Agent Carter never seemed well developed for all the pining he does for that woman. No pun with "pining" but Chris Pine is the best character in Wonder Woman. Bucky aside (and really only b/c of what he becomes) i think i liked the war buddies in WW better than the Commandos in Cap. that could just be b/c i've seen WW more recently, those dudes in Cap are forgettable as fukk...
Yeah, the No Man's Land action sequence was the best comic book action scene of the year. Very well done.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
They basically have the same origin almost lol. It’s always been like that from what I hear

Still should have switched it up. That's the point of writing :heh:
They could have put her in any setting forget source material when source material is irrelevant. Got to separate yourself

samtalksradio

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Belle Glade FL
Best superhero movie after Logan Imo was better then Thor.(which was stupid but entertaining)better than JL(JL was okay) better than GOTG2.(biggest disappointment of last year Imo) an was much better than that trash Spider-Man homecoming, it deserves all it's accolades it got Marvel Stan's. :umad:

Of course y'all are.:umad:

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
Best superhero movie after Logan Imo was better then Thor.(which was stupid but entertaining)better than JL(JL was okay) better than GOTG2.(biggest disappointment of last year Imo) an was much better than that trash Spider-Man homecoming, it deserves all it's accolades it got Marvel Stan's. :umad:

Of course y'all are.:umad:
Homecoming was great but different folks different strokes :yeshrug: