Official WONDER WOMAN Thread

Conz

Superstar
Daps
Yeah she does.

Werewolf makeup/CGI is pretty much the basics of how to do it.
not gonna lie, picturing Kristen Wiig in some cheetah paint seems really awkward in my head. feel like they're gonna have to switch some shyt up for the movie

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
They got a major female comedian to play a stoic villain from WW...DC needs to stop riding the Mahvel train and let go of trying to be funny. This really just lends to my thread on here....why are they trying to sell us funny with superheroes? I understand some humor, but they literally casted an SNL member as a major villain :hhh:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
They got a major female comedian to play a stoic villain from WW...DC needs to stop riding the Mahvel train and let go of trying to be funny. This really just lends to my thread on here....why are they trying to sell us funny with superheroes? I understand some humor, but they literally casted an SNL member as a major villain :hhh:
You know actors can move outside one genre right?

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
I think you're missing my point entirely.
Is it the assumption that this movie that you know nothing about yet is going to have too much humor in it based on the fact that an actress known for her comedy may or not be playing the villain?

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Is it the assumption that this movie that you know nothing about yet is going to have too much humor in it based on the fact that an actress known for her comedy may or not be playing the villain?

If we're following a flowchart...sure, though even people who aren't comedic actors or even in the realm of comedy have been spewing forth tired topical humor, so either way, I supposed I'm fukked when watching said movies. Since everyone either wants to be like RDJ or Ryan Reynolds, I shouldn't expect anything different. And maybe I wouldn't...if it was a actress not known for her slapstick humor. Want to bet on it? Or you can quote my post. I'll be here when all the info gets released.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
If we're following a flowchart...sure, though even people who aren't comedic actors or even in the realm of comedy have been spewing forth tired topical humor, so either way, I supposed I'm fukked when watching said movies. Since everyone either wants to be like RDJ or Ryan Reynolds, I shouldn't expect anything different. And maybe I wouldn't...if it was a actress not known for her slapstick humor. Want to bet on it? Or you can quote my post. I'll be here when all the info gets released.
Bet on what? Whether or not the movie will have too much humor for you? :why:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Yeah you weren't following, never mind, move on.
C'mon now breh don't be that 'walk away from a discussion to prove you're superior' guy. That's some childish, seventh grade level stuff. Explain your point. You're worried that because Kristen Wiig's had more comedy roles than serious roles that the sequel will be comedic and contain too much comedy? Even though the first movie didn't?

That'd be like writing off Ray or Any Given Sunday before it came out because Jamie was on In Living Color

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
C'mon now breh don't be that 'walk away from a discussion to prove you're superior' guy. That's some childish, seventh grade level stuff. Explain your point. You're worried that because Kristen Wiig's had more comedy roles than serious roles that the sequel will be comedic and contain too much comedy? Even though the first movie didn't?

I already explained my point ad nauseum...its pretty simple...and the first one had bits, you're cherry picking, watch it again, they had an entire three scenes with her trying on clothes and finally walking around with sword and shield with said clothes...as already mentioned, the addition of comedic actors is probably the go-to right now. That doesn't mean its good.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
I already explained my point ad nauseum...its pretty simple...and the first one had bits, you're cherry picking, watch it again, they had an entire three scenes with her trying on clothes and finally walking around with sword and shield with said clothes...as already mentioned, the addition of comedic actors is probably the go-to right now. That doesn't mean its good.
If THAT was too much comedy for you then yeah, you're better off watching The Dark Knight on repeat from now on breh cause I don't think comic book movies are for you. If that's your bar, absolutely none of them are devoid of humor to that extent :heh:

Last edited:

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
LimpAjarFoxhound-size_restricted.gif

Does Kristen Wig look like she can do stunt work :dahell:

i really loved the first one but man she better knock this out of the park

Cheetah is a sexy character

Wig :sitdown: