Official WONDER WOMAN Thread

DlAMONDZ

That pu$$y got me grinning
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Looking at the box office I think Captain Marvel and Black Panther will "underperform" oversees too

I don't think international audiences are ready for a hero that isn't a white male

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
Finally saw the movie. Liked it l. It reminded me of a more grounded Captain America the first Avenger as weird as that sounds. Like how they subtlety brought genocide and racism and didn't make the movie feelnoverall preachy. Some the CHI spots were really bad but what can you do when Disneybown the best CGI studios. Over all a 7-10 but still liked M.O.S better.

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
Just seen this last night, as per usual ppl were reckless as fuk with praise, top 5? GTFOH. On the plus side gal gadot and pine were surprisingly good (well good enough).Didn't see the need for the others but whatever

DC/WB clearly ripped off of marvels playbook and fukked around and made the best DC movie in this current universe.

However the final act sucked, everything from the villains to the set up down to the very aesthetic hated hated it, it looked a lot like BVS. I don't know why DC is so green screen heavy marvel do it but does it have to look so fake. And why do they still use effects we saw in master of the universe in 2017?:why:

dumb ass marfooL stan clearly didnt watch civil war :mjlol:

youre a dikkhead foh.. and do a split on a cactus

its clear you clowns just say whatever dumb ass opinion comes out of the sewage infested toilet for mouths yall got..

cuz underoos didnt look like one big ass ps4 game on screen, or the tunnel chase didnt look like some shyt out of a PS1 tomb raider game.. suck your mom

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
dumb ass marfooL stan clearly didnt watch civil war :mjlol:

youre a dikkhead foh.. and do a split on a cactus

its clear you clowns just say whatever dumb ass opinion comes out of the sewage infested toilet for mouths yall got..

cuz underoos didnt look like one big ass ps4 game on screen, or the tunnel chase didnt look like some shyt out of a PS1 tomb raider game.. suck your mom
given your way of posting you are clearly young so why don't you use all that free time you have and search that thread and see the comments I made about that scene. Besides there is a difference between a poorly done reshoot most likely put there long after production had wrapped and what was suppose to be WW's moneyshot

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Yeah because this movie didn't have marvel hallmarks right? Underdeveloped villains-check, comedy - check and a protagonist's humanity be the lightening rod for why they choose to save ppl.

Geee now did we see any of that in MoS, BvS, Ss? That's right we didn't:beli:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Yeah because this movie didn't have marvel hallmarks right? Underdeveloped villains-check, comedy - check and a protagonist's humanity be the lightening rod for why they choose to save ppl.

Geee now did we see any of that in MoS, BvS, Ss? That's right we didn't:beli:
Because marvel invented those things :dead:

peppe

Superstar
Daps
Looking at the box office I think Captain Marvel and Black Panther will "underperform" oversees too

I don't think international audiences are ready for a hero that isn't a white male

Whet???? :stopitslime::mjlol:

U3GR5hi.png

149 mill production budget if you multiple it buy 2 for advertising costs and distribution costs it amounts to 298mill. It still cleared almost 300mill and it will probably go 600mill+

Those are fukking good numbers, also domestic and internationally the movie made more then the production budget let's not act like 600mill is underperforming now:hhh:

DlAMONDZ

That pu$$y got me grinning
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Whet???? :stopitslime::mjlol:

U3GR5hi.png

149 mill production budget if you multiple it buy 2 for advertising costs and distribution costs it amounts to 298mill. It still cleared almost 300mill and it will probably go 600mill+

Those are fukking good numbers, also domestic and internationally the movie made more then the production budget let's not act like 600mill is underperforming now:hhh:
I'm talking foreign money. Without the crazy good performance here in the states, Wonder Woman probably doesn't cross 600m. That's how weak it's doing outside America. Especially in a post Avengers world where damn near ever cbm is doing 450m internationally

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
I'm talking foreign money. Without the crazy good performance here in the states, Wonder Woman probably doesn't cross 600m. That's how weak it's doing outside America. Especially in a post Avengers world where damn near ever cbm is doing 450m internationally
Think it can catch Man of Steel worldwide? (377 million)?

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
But it doing well domestic wise is a great thing. People actually going to see it here and it's gonna easily surpass 300 and probably top out around 350 possibly. If people world wide don't really care to see it, oh well, shyt was a huge hit in the US and that's not really a sure thing anymore.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics

You are not bright. This would actually be closer to Superman The Movie than any MCU flick and it's not a copy of that either :mjlol: