Official WONDER WOMAN Thread

Alpha Male

Spare me your daps
Daps
Great choice because the shyt made major money.

you're trolling now. if you think this proves that gal gadot is a draw i don't know what to tell you.

what percentage of the audience even knew her name prior to buying a ticket.

MV5BNDU2OTU1NzE2Ml5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMDQzMzgwMDI@._V1_UX182_CR0,0,182,268_AL_.jpg

there's your girl right there front and center. move came out last year AFTER her 'breakout' role in BVS. nobody went to see it.

Keeping Up with the Joneses (2016) - Box Office Mojo

production budget: 40 million
worldwide gross: 29 million :patrice:

peppe

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
3 movies into the DCEU with ZERO end credits and your dumb ass thought.. know what nvm, you a stupid motherfukker

fatherless fucc boi

3 movies in you retard I guess suicide squad didn't have an end credit right, you retarded fan boi, fukk outta here :hhh: at least know your shyt and be a true fan boi nicca :mjlol:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
you're trolling now. if you think this proves that gal gadot is a draw i don't know what to tell you.

what percentage of the audience even knew her name prior to buying a ticket.

MV5BNDU2OTU1NzE2Ml5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMDQzMzgwMDI@._V1_UX182_CR0,0,182,268_AL_.jpg

there's your girl right there front and center. move came out last year AFTER her 'breakout' role in BVS. nobody went to see it.

Keeping Up with the Joneses (2016) - Box Office Mojo

production budget: 40 million
worldwide gross: 29 million :patrice:
Never heard of it..no one really heard of her until she was cast in this movie..u know that. Lol. Who the fukk heard of Jennifer Lawrence before Hunger Games? Or Kristin Stewart before that Twilight crap? You're the one trolling, kiddo.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Never heard of it..no one really heard of her until she was cast in this movie..u know that. Lol. Who the fukk heard of Jennifer Lawrence before Hunger Games? Or Kristin Stewart before that Twilight crap? You're the one trolling, kiddo.
Zack snyder with the godly casting :banderas:

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
3 movies into the DCEU with ZERO end credits and your dumb ass thought.. know what nvm, you a stupid motherfukker

fatherless fucc boi

Suicide squad had one but i think DC caught themselves imitating the competition and said lets just do us this time around

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Suicide squad had one but i think DC caught themselves imitating the competition and said lets just do us this time around
It's not that,they don't force the film makers into making one.

It was David Ayer choice to do one. Patty and Zack didn't do one.

If wb wanted it,it would be there every film.

Marvel didn't invent doing after credit stingers.

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
So ares is a God of war, master strategist for millions of years or whatever. And , there's one person on the while planet that can possibly kill him, who isn't aware of that fact.... And he goes ahead and tells Her? Wtf was he thinking?
He was trying to influence her to join him. The same way he influences man.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Interesting. I do want to read that script. But then I actually have to find the extra motivation to do so :russ:

I honestly wouldn't be surprised. There's a great article somewhere online on Joss Whedon's supposed "feminism" starts and ends at him making action shows with female leads as the content of the shows themselves is rampant with sexism.

*edit: found it!

Reconsidering the Feminism of Joss Whedon

Of course they also picked up the screenplay, which they tear apart perhaps even more than the article above:

Joss Whedon and the Terrible, Horrible, No-Good, Very Bad Script: A Wonder Woman Story