Official WONDER WOMAN Thread

Alpha Male

Spare me your daps
Daps
Never heard of it..no one really heard of her until she was cast in this movie..u know that. Lol. Who the fukk heard of Jennifer Lawrence before Hunger Games? Or Kristin Stewart before that Twilight crap? You're the one trolling, kiddo.

okay so what percentage of the movie's draw would you equate with the wonder woman brand and what percentage would you equate with gal gadot?

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
He could have done that without telling her she's the godkiller
:jbhmm: honestly don't remember that part all that well.

Like I've said I wasn't a fan of the villains at all,and it's becoming a huge problem in comic book films.

Shaky motivations,no build of character, just glorified plot devices for cgi set pieces.

Alpha Male

Spare me your daps
Daps
the moment we are introduced to scary german commander and his evil femme sidekick it turns into a different movie and takes a dramatic dip.

DlAMONDZ

That pu$$y got me grinning
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Reading Whedon's Wonder Woman script; the shytstorm if it actually got made into a movie :wow:

King & Duck

Banned
Daps
Why the fukk is wonder woman stickied on the coli?

And even more laughable is the fact y'all seriously discussing this shyt

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Just seen this last night, as per usual ppl were reckless as fuk with praise, top 5? GTFOH. On the plus side gal gadot and pine were surprisingly good (well good enough).Didn't see the need for the others but whatever

DC/WB clearly ripped off of marvels playbook and fukked around and made the best DC movie in this current universe.

However the final act sucked, everything from the villains to the set up down to the very aesthetic hated hated it, it looked a lot like BVS. I don't know why DC is so green screen heavy marvel do it but does it have to look so fake. And why do they still use effects we saw in master of the universe in 2017?:why:

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I recall the final act of Batman Begins being down right terrible went from potential classic to good/solid effort.

Maybe it's a mandatory to have a huge CGI battle to close out the movie wish it wouldn't be so obvious and be there just for the sake of inclusion.

• Dap
Reactions: HHR