Official WONDER WOMAN Thread

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
it sounds like you're impressed by BVS simply because it strives to be an intellectual movie, regardless of whether it succeeds in that aspect or not. :manny:

Oh my Lord lol. Okay man again we're having two different arguments. Scares never once did I say I was impressed. I'm arguing it's merits vs other movies that have none whatsoever. But at this point you're arguing with yourself so do what you do

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Here's why you're bugging tho. Batman and Robin, Catwoman, Judge Dredd...these are all bad flicks that are less than competently made with no ambition or no desire to do anything but play to the cheap seats and sell toys to kids. Even if you don't fukk with batman v superman, Snyder makes choices, even if you disagree with them. He's going for something and swinging for the fukking fences with each choice made. I don't agree with everything in the movie and I have my issues with it but I don't see how you can possibly say with a straight face its the worst superhero flick ever made when I just named three joints that are easily worst because they're flat, unimaginative, have nothing bigger to say about the human condition or society, and they're done purely to move product and that's it.
Thank you breh...every movie cant be paint by numbers. If you cant admire the vision in that movie I dont know what to say. Even I can admit it wasn't the movie I "wanted" going in but I respect his choices. It's not a movie you leave playing in the background, it has to be watched. It's sad the backlash he caught for basically not making a MCU movie.

Alpha Male

Spare me your daps
Daps
Oh my Lord lol. Okay man again we're having two different arguments. Scares never once did I say I was impressed. I'm arguing it's merits vs other movies that have none whatsoever. But at this point you're arguing with yourself so do what you do

Show me the post where you argued it's merits other than its ambition.

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
Well,saying they need to hit out of the park with the next one or they're done is just silly because of the reception this film has gotten despite what your personal (or mine ) feelings are about it.

They did knock it out of the park with this one already. The reception from critics and audience is overwhelmingly positive.

They've made over 3 billion in 4 films. They're doing very,very well.

You know what, breh? You're right.

The general consensus about the movie being great invalidates my opinion about the movie.

Come to think of it, I don't even know why people talk about their opinions on movies when there's metacritic.

Thanks.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
You know what, breh? You're right.

The general consensus about the movie being great invalidates my opinion about the movie.

Come to think of it, I don't even know why people talk about their opinions on movies when there's metacritic.

Thanks.
:comeon:
Nobody is disputing or invalidating your opinion that you thought the film was average.

Just your absurd statement that if they don't knock it out of the park on the next one they're done.

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
:comeon:
Nobody is disputing or invalidating your opinion that you thought the film was average.

Just your absurd statement that if they don't knock it out of the park on the next one they're done.

In my opinion, they didn't knock it out of the park.

Not sure why you're going back and forth trying to change that.

Cause, ya know... it's my opinion.

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
In my opinion, they didn't knock it out of the park.

Not sure why you're going back and forth trying to change that.

Cause, ya know... it's my opinion.
But...your opinion is not what is being said about the film. I'm not trying to change your opinion nor do I understand why you're being so dense.

Saying "if they don't knock it out of the park with the next or they're done" isn't an opinion,it's just stupidity and you thinking your opinion about the film has any bearing on the success of the dceu.

Cool,you don't think they knocked it out of the park,the audience,critics,and box office says they did therefore the franchise isn't in any trouble of being done. Not sure what you're having trouble wrapping your head around or why people are refuting that part of your statement and not your opinion of the film.

At this point I'm just going to move on because you seem half retarded,and that's the good half.

It's like me saying I didn't care for either gotg film so they better get the next one right to my liking or else the MCU is in serious trouble. It's a dumb statement because my minority opinion of the film's have no bearing on their success.

Try using your brain next time and people won't call you out for it.

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
But...your opinion is not what is being said about the film. I'm not trying to change your opinion nor do I understand why you're being so dense.

Saying "if they don't knock it out of the park with the next or they're done" isn't an opinion,it's just stupidity and you thinking your opinion about the film has any bearing on the success of the dceu.

Cool,you don't think they knocked it out of the park,the audience,critics,and box office says they did therefore the franchise isn't in any trouble of being done. Not sure what you're having trouble wrapping your head around or why people are refuting that part of your statement and not your opinion of the film.

At this point I'm just going to move on because you seem half retarded,and that's the good half.

It's like me saying I didn't care for either gotg film so they better get the next one right to my liking or else the MCU is in serious trouble. It's a dumb statement because my minority opinion of the film's have no bearing on their success.

Try using your brain next time and people won't call you out for it.

Damn my opinion really must mean a lot to you for you to be writing diatribes on it :laugh:.

Dudes getting mad about other dude's opinions of comic book movies.

Like legit real-life feelings.

:mjlol:

Also, it's not just my opinion...

Justice League Success Will Determine The DCEU's Future Line-Up

To paraphrase the article, DC needs to knock it out of the park with the next movie, or they're done.

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
Just saw it... thought it was meh. Kinda long-winded and shyt. 6/10 DC needs to hit one out of the park with the next movie or they're done. These shyts (outside of Suicide Squad) just aren't entertaining.

this idiot said ''hit it out the park or theyre done'' :mjlol:

fakkits been saying the DCEU was done since BvS :mjlol:

we still here, JUSTICE LEAGUE in november lmaooo.. this idiot mustve not seen the overwhelming positive reaction to WW..

some times not all opinions are valid, just because you got free speech doesnt mean your bullshyt holds weight

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
this idiot said ''hit it out the park or theyre done'' :mjlol:

fakkits been saying the DCEU was done since BvS :mjlol:

we still here, JUSTICE LEAGUE in november lmaooo.. this idiot mustve not seen the overwhelming positive reaction to WW..

some times not all opinions are valid, just because you got free speech doesnt mean your bullshyt holds weight

I'm shocked at how much weight ya'll giving my opinion on here. :picard:

I didn't know I was so important to you.

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
I saw Wonder Woman last weekend and it was probably the best movie since Man of Steel (I liked BvS btw). At least WW washed away that last installment of garbage WB have folks w/Suicide Squad.

I like Wonder Woman and how they revealed the villain. I give it 8/10.