Official WONDER WOMAN Thread

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Are people afraid to be labeled a misogynist and just blatantly overrate/hype this film? Film was barely above average. :ld:

Gadot represented WW well, but everything after her Amazonian upbringing was corny, forced, and/or just dragged out. Like WW's acclimation to society or how they depict her experiencing the despair of war times.

Chris Pine scenes involving humor were laughable imitations of RDJ. Idk if its him or the writing, but the sex talk during the boat ride for example was awful.

Overall forgettable cast.

The action was underwhelming. I just watched this woman a year ago 1v1 fukking Doomsday with a smile on her face. shyt here was tame, capped off with the most unfulfilling battle between two gods I've seen.

Actually I take that back... Thor exists :hhh:

Daps
Reppin
Westside Atl Perry Homes
I go to see every comic book movie. WW was aiight. That's it. nikkaz in here talking like it was "great", which it wasn't. It was okay for what it was I guess. Personally, (and remember I said personally) I liked BVS better. Plus, I don't know why folks hate on Man Of Steel, that was a good movie to me.

chico25

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Are people afraid to be labeled a misogynist and just blatantly overrate/hype this film? Film was barely above average. :ld:

Gadot represented WW well, but everything after her Amazonian upbringing was corny, forced, and/or just dragged out. Like WW's acclimation to society or how they depict her experiencing the despair of war times.

Chris Pine scenes involving humor were laughable imitations of RDJ. Idk if its him or the writing, but the sex talk during the boat ride for example was awful.

The action was underwhelming. I just watched this woman a year ago 1v1 fukking Doomsday with a smile on her face. shyt here was tame, capped off with the most unfulfilling battle between two gods I've seen.

It wasn't a great movie but in my opinion it was the best DCEU film. That may be adding to the hype some people are giving it. It wasn't terrible with obvious story problems, it was just straight forward and somewhat predictable. I think people can accept those flaws more so than scenes that are nonsensical that fans pretend are "deep".

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps

Yea the action was lackluster after watching her trade blows with Doomsday, but we gotta remember this was her first outing as WW so she wasn't experienced like that yet.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
I was wondering why we haven't seen @TheGodling 's review, but they don't even have it yet

Good-Fellas-Hilarious.jpg

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
Hope to see this on tuesday when the local theater does half off tickets.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I was wondering why we haven't seen @TheGodling 's review, but they don't even have it yet

Good-Fellas-Hilarious.jpg

It's clear that after my infamous BvS review cost the movie at least 100 million in Coli Cash at the box office WB got scared of releasing any of their DC movies ahead of the plebian Americans who live by my word.:ducreux2: