Official WONDER WOMAN Thread

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Movie gonna do between 90-120mil OW and maybe 200 WW

Finish between 400-600 mill WW
But she's an icon for way longer than wolverine, this should do much better than Logan :troll:

on the real though those initial tracking estimates of 60 mil always sounded absurd to me. Forbes now says it could do 120 domestic ow

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
With the reception, it's getting I can see it doing better than Suicide Squad easily.

People are also underestimating just how excited women are for this film. I think this is going to be one of those films that does WAY better than people are expecting.

Lately the people that do box office estimates have been WAY off when it comes to predicting how well films with female leads or leads that are people of color will do. Whatever their method is they're doing a poor job of predicting what movie goers that aren't white men will like.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
People are also underestimating just how excited women are for this film. I think this is going to be one of those films that does WAY better than people are expecting.

Lately the people that do box office estimates have been WAY off when it comes to predicting how well films with female leads or leads that are people of color will do. Whatever their method is they're doing a poor job of predicting what movie goers that aren't white men will like.
I guess I don't know the right women, not saying what u posted isn't true but I just don't get that, it seems like dudes are more excited for this movie. I work with this chick, who I always talk movies with, she sees all the comic book movies and I even talked to her today and she said she has no plans to see it and doesn't think it looks all that great. I'm like :usure:

I know she's just one, but u would think a chick, who sees and enjoys majority of all comic book movies would be excited about it.

Just weird cuz I always think of her when I see people post on here that women are totally stoked for this flick. I'm sure some are buy I think it's the dudes who really wanna see this movie. Regardless, this movie is gonna make bank it seems now with the stellar reviews.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I guess I don't know the right women, not saying what u posted isn't true but I just don't get that, it seems like dudes are more excited for this movie. I work with this chick, who I always talk movies with, she sees all the comic book movies and I even talked to her today and she said she has no plans to see it and doesn't think it looks all that great. I'm like :usure:

I know she's just one, but u would think a chick, who sees and enjoys majority of all comic book movies would be excited about it.

Just weird cuz I always think of her when I see people post on here that women are totally stoked for this flick. I'm sure some are buy I think it's the dudes who really wanna see this movie. Regardless, this movie is gonna make bank it seems now with the stellar reviews.
I bet when the stats drop the viewings will be skewed towards majority male like most comic book flicks :patrice:

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box

like ive always thought. women are the biggest bullshytters when it comes to CMB. theyre the ones ALWAYS crying for all this bullshyt that doesnt matter. but the viewership is always more males who watch it, basically the women just want to make noise just because, fucc em and their agenda

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
like ive always thought. women are the biggest bullshytters when it comes to CMB. theyre the ones ALWAYS crying for all this bullshyt that doesnt matter. but the viewership is always more males who watch it, basically the women just want to make noise just because, fucc em and their agenda
Yeah I hear ya... but u see dudes in this thread saying dumb shyt like, my nieces dress up for wonder woman for the past 5 years and said they gonna see this movie 3 times in the theater . :dead:

Or my home girl and all her homegirls are going to see it and their aunts and sisters and moms. :hhh:

Dudes in this thread are totally excited for this movie, but I don't buy all the woman talk. Not yet anyway.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
giphy.gif

Sexy ass.