Official WONDER WOMAN Thread

Drew Wonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For people obsessed with predicting how a movie will perform, Forbes reviews are the best because they judge the box office potential as well as the quality. And this dude loved Wonder Woman. Says they found the right balance between old school Superhero movie wonder and optimism and new school grittiness.
Review: 'Wonder Woman' Is Everything Audiences Want It To Be

Anyway I'm looking forward to seeing this, and while I don't think opening weekend will be as big as BvS, I think it will end up grossing more due to good word of mouth. I remember watching BvS in the movies and the biggest cheer from the crowd by far came when Wonder Woman showed up. The usual comic book heads will come out, women, feminists and older fans of the 70s show will come out too. Then the casuals will come due to good word of mouth

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
It's not the hard for me to like comic book movies unless we talking tasm 2, spiderman 3, xmen last stand status:hhh:. Was looking forward to it because i want to see DC keep introducing more characters other than bats and supes.

Alpha Male

Spare me your daps
Daps
Anyway I'm looking forward to seeing this, and while I don't think opening weekend will be as big as BvS, I think it will end up grossing more due to good word of mouth.

the spin from the dc stans if that actually happens :picard:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Anybody remember all those wonder woman is a mess rumours started by the internet fake insiders :lolbron:

It's interesting seeing gal Gadot getting so much praise in reviews.

I thought she was fantastic in bvs so I'm not surprised but it was hilarious seeing people claim she was garbage or wooden still and they were "hiding her in trailers"

Alpha Male

Spare me your daps
Daps
It's interesting seeing gal Gadot getting so much praise in reviews.

I thought she was fantastic in bvs so I'm not surprised but it was hilarious seeing people claim she was garbage or wooden still

i have read/watched a few reviews and not one person trashed her performance, which is a good sign.

but a few went out of their way to say, while serviceable, she wasn't necessarily 'great'.

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Looks average, most likely perform average at the box office. Don't care for this actress or so much for the character. Maybe if they added Batman in there... Like Marvel do with Iron Man it would give me the impetus to watch.

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
Looks average, most likely perform average at the box office. Don't care for this actress or so much for the character. Maybe if they added Batman in there... Like Marvel do with Iron Man it would give me the impetus to watch.
Why? Batman is able to have successful solo movies. Iron man not so much but it's cool that they show other heroes exist

Drew Wonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Disney stans having meltdowns and creating narratives because this got good reviews :dead:

I didn't like the new Guardians and thought Logan was overrated. Batman is my favorite superhero and The Dark Knight is my favorite comic book movie. In general, I like DC more than Marvel and I want the DCEU to succeed in the long run and am happy that Wonder Woman is getting great reviews. Having said all that, Man of Steel is average, Batman v. Superman and Suicide Squad are terrible movies and in general Marvel has handled their expanded universe much better than DC has.

Thanks for that neg though :salute: